The marijuana thread.

alright let me get into this.

first know that love weed, i think weed is one of the best things out there.
the only reason why weed is illegal is because of all the dumb gangsters out there smoking stress and getting to all kinds of mess over it.
i've done tons of research and having two parents who own rehabs also gives me tons of data on many drugs because of the papers they bring home.

first know that it is impossible to die from weed (i hope all of you know this and think i'm dumb for even mentioning it.) no one is the history of man has died from marijuana use. also all ties to it being cancerous is also false. throat cancer is not from smoking just mary jane by herself it's what people do to mary jane that makes it harmful.

marijuana has many good side effects, some mention before and others i will right now.

here is a list of the goods,

1. can help pain relieve
2. can help those with lack of sleep go to sleep.
3. can help with depression
4. can help with nausea ( good bye hangover)
5.can open you up
6. rid your self of happiness
7. makes anything taste great (give someone who is anorexic and watch them eat)
8. makes sex better and longer.

i will end it there for now because i much more to say.

laws were created so that people don't hurt one another, smoking weed can only cause little damage to yourself and in some cases major damages to yourself but that is only if you are extremely weak to the effects.
i don't think it best for everyone so i do think a license should still remain but not only for medicinal purposes.
i think people should be screened and check for health issues and if they deserve to smoke with a background check.

i also believe people shouldn't use it to get out of depression because people need to learn how to do that without the help of weed. its just not healthy but its the users choice.

I thought an excess amount of everything can lead to death. There must be something.

first know that it is impossible to die from weed (i hope all of you know this and think i'm dumb for even mentioning it.)

I remember hearing in some documentary that you needed to smoke like 40,000 blunts in one sitting (or something crazy like that) to die from it. :lol:

So ya, pretty much impossible.

the only reason why weed is illegal is because of all the dumb gangsters out there smoking stress and getting to all kinds of mess over it.
i've done tons of research and having two parents who own rehabs also gives me tons of data on many drugs because of the papers they bring home.

first know that it is impossible to die from weed (i hope all of you know this and think i'm dumb for even mentioning it.) no one is the history of man has died from marijuana use. also all ties to it being cancerous is also false. throat cancer is not from smoking just mary jane by herself it's what people do to mary jane that makes it harmful.

marijuana has many good side effects, some mention before and others i will right now.

1. can help pain relieve
5.can open you up

laws were created so that people don't hurt one another, smoking weed can only cause little damage to yourself and in some cases major damages to yourself but that is only if you are extremely weak to the effects.
i don't think it best for everyone so i do think a license should still remain but not only for medicinal purposes.
i think people should be screened and check for health issues and if they deserve to smoke with a background check.

i also believe people shouldn't use it to get out of depression because people need to learn how to do that without the help of weed. its just not healthy but its the users choice.
It really does make sex GREAT

1. can help pain relieve
5.can open you up

Makes sex feel better and longer?

I thought an excess amount of everything can lead to death. There must be something.

Nope people have tried. Very hardly. With massive amounts of edible THC extracts and everything. All that will ever happen is you will fall asleep.

While I aggree with that for the most part I do think that if someone is about to kill themselves they try sparking up a joint first.

Hahahahahaha.

Anyway, you're completely ignoring the negative impacts of marijuana.

Lets list some.
- 50% - 70% more carcinogens than tobacco smoke.
- Can cause heart attacks for those with already impaired cardiac function.
- Screws up immune system.
-
Problems in socialization can result from the constant use of marijuana. Disassociation, depression, melancholy and anxiety have all associated with long term usage. Since marijuana reduces memory retention and attention span, learning is compromised, resulting in decreases of accomplishment in the classroom or workplace.
- Users have a higher frequency of divorce and screwed up family life.
-
In the work place studies found that marijuana smokers had a 55% increase in compensation claims, sick days and tardiness. On the job performance suffered as well. The heavy smoking employees have a problem with retention span, paying attention to detail and retaining directives.
- Four times more likely to develop schizophrenia, leading into a whole other section of secondary effects.

http://www.professorshouse.com/family/health/facts-about-marijuana.aspx

Ecstasy makes sex good if you can get it up. :lol:

Out of all the drugs ecstasy is really one of the top ones that you want to stay the **** away from.

Have you seen any ecstasy pill charts where people test their pills?
Like a quarter of them have meth in them. And the people that go about testing their pills are probably getting the good **** too if they're into it enough to buy a test kit.

Not that ecstasy is any better for you than meth in the first place though...

^Chemical drugs can GTFO. That **** will screw you up.

Static electricity inside your body could cause combustion...

Not if you have one of these:
esdstrap.jpg

Out of all the drugs ecstasy is really one of the top ones that you want to stay the **** away from.

Have you seen any ecstasy pill charts where people test their pills?
Like a quarter of them have meth in them. And the people that go about testing their pills are probably getting the good **** too if they're into it enough to buy a test kit.

Not that ecstasy is any better for you than meth in the first place though...
I've witnessed what meth does to people. I'll NEVER touch it

your right too much of anything can kill you but it's impossible for the body to have more than about 78(about 3 ounces,) grams a week without falling asleep and stopping the usage.

just make sure its used maturely and responsibly.

Back