The marijuana thread.

Ha!
I was actually worried when Googlegod wasn't giving me many results for it.

Hahahahahaha.

- 50% - 70% more carcinogens than tobacco smoke.

Smoking cigs is definitely worse for your lungs than marijuana.

When I smoked marijuana during lacrosse season in high school I could tell no difference in my stamina but once I started smoking cigs my I could barely run at all.

You have to keep in mind the massive amounts of tobacco cig smokers smoke compared to the amount of weed stoners smoke.

Out of all the drugs ecstasy is really one of the top ones that you want to stay the **** away from.

Have you seen any ecstasy pill charts where people test their pills?
Like a quarter of them have meth in them. And the people that go about testing their pills are probably getting the good **** too if they're into it enough to buy a test kit.

Not that ecstasy is any better for you than meth in the first place though...

Yeah dude, ive heard about all of that. I know a couple of kids who have tried X and they say it was pretty amazing. I think if i ever had the chance i would try it, even after knowing what could be in there....

Yeah, i know... lol

Edit: and yeah... weed is definitely way better for your lungs then cigarettes. I still smoke cigs and i can hardly run a lap around the track without needing a break... but we all know cigs do that to you. :nonod:

Last edited:
Smoking cigs is definitely worse for your lungs than marijuana.

When I smoked marijuana during lacrosse season in high school I could tell no difference in my stamina but once I started smoking cigs my I could barely run at all.

You have to keep in mind the massive amounts of tobacco cig smokers smoke compared to the amount of weed stoners smoke.

I'm not saying it's any better/worse, I'm just listing the fact.

Ha!
I was actually worried when Googlegod wasn't giving me many results for it.

That's below sea level.

You can remedy with that by using liquid oxygen. xD (anyone ever seen The Abyss?)

I smoke cigs and I don't even remember how to run now :lol:

Oh, it appeared like you were implying that it was worse.

And BTW if it were legal you wouldn't have to smoke it. You could easily get it in pill or tasty treat form(without the hassle of simmering it in butter for 4 freakin hours)

Hahahahahaha.

Anyway, you're completely ignoring the negative impacts of marijuana.

Lets list some.
- Can cause heart attacks for those with already impaired cardiac function.
- Screws up immune system.
-
- Users have a higher frequency of divorce and screwed up family life.
-
- Four times more likely to develop schizophrenia, leading into a whole other section of secondary effects.

http://www.professorshouse.com/family/health/facts-about-marijuana.aspx

i was waiting for someone to come up with this.
first off it isn't worse than cigs if that's the message your trying to get across it does have more carcinogens but they are so low in damage that it doesn't even equal to a cigarette
also thats why i said that people should have a health screening so that those with health risks are shown the risks they are taking.
schizo does come up 4 more times but that's if you smoke about 2 ounces a week and i doubt any of us can or have the money/time to do it.

sorry about your family but don't hold a grudge against weed cause thats what it sounds like. the reason why it broke your family is because of the bad rep weed has because too many people don't look and read for themselves about mary jane.

Hahahahahaha.

Anyway, you're completely ignoring the negative impacts of marijuana.

Lets list some.
- Can cause heart attacks for those with already impaired cardiac function.
- Screws up immune system.
-
- Users have a higher frequency of divorce and screwed up family life.
-
- Four times more likely to develop schizophrenia, leading into a whole other section of secondary effects.

http://www.professorshouse.com/family/health/facts-about-marijuana.aspx

While I agree with you, I think that last study is a bit off. They don't keep track of independent and dependent variables. I think it's a person's personality that makes them lazier workers, as well as smoke marijuana, not the marijuana that turns a hard working person into a stoner.

Oh, it appeared like you were implying that it was worse.

And BTW if it were legal you wouldn't have to smoke it. You could easily get it in pill or tasty treat form(without the hassle of simmering it in butter for 4 freakin hours)

Don't forget Pot Pops! No THC in those either, so drug tests won't know.

Out of all the drugs ecstasy is really one of the top ones that you want to stay the **** away from.

Have you seen any ecstasy pill charts where people test their pills?
Like a quarter of them have meth in them. And the people that go about testing their pills are probably getting the good **** too if they're into it enough to buy a test kit.

Not that ecstasy is any better for you than meth in the first place though...

fact. in europe (one of the most used areas of x.) more people die from choking on peanuts then they do on e.

fact. in europe (one of the most used areas of x.) more people die from choking on peanuts then they do on e.

Death % is probably a lot lower though.

2 out of 1000 people is more people than 1 out of 2.

While I agree with you, I think that last study is a bit off. They don't keep track of independent and dependent variables. I think it's a person's personality that makes them lazier workers, as well as smoke marijuana, not the marijuana that turns a hard working person into a stoner.
Yeah, most people who smoke weed are generally carefree people in the first place. Otherwise they wouldn't be abusing an illegal substance.

Whatever. Have fun with your depression, possible HPPD, and becoming dumb as hell if you're gonna get into that.

Don't forget Pot Pops! No THC in those either, so drug tests won't know.
LOL then they wouldn't do anything, would they? THC is what gets you high.

i was waiting for someone to come up with this.
first off it isn't worse than cigs if that's the message your trying to get across it does have more carcinogens but they are so low in damage that it doesn't even equal to a cigarette

AndThen? said:

It's unhealthy. Just making that clear.

schizo does come up 4 more times but that's if you smoke about 2 ounces a week and i doubt any of us can or have the money/time to do it.

More common than you'd think. Family friend went schizo after marijuana.

sorry about your family but don't hold a grudge against weed cause thats what it sounds like. the reason why it broke your family is because of the bad rep weed has because too many people don't look and read for themselves about mary jane.

Haha, not my family. And there's no grudge. It's just bad.

Yeah, but it makes sense that working ability (however low it started out as) would be impaired by being stoned.

Back