The Masterton Disease

Egozilla

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2011
The new Masteron in my life has been well tested of late. I use it whenever I am in Archive or Facility. I mostly play Black Box, though I occasionally play other modes.

Since getting the gun, however, I have gleefully run through maps killing as many people as I can find, disregarding my own well-being and often accepting more deaths than normal. I have decided that the Masterton is a disease; a gleeful, elimination riddled disease. I don't care if I get killed anymore. I just want to kill.

Recently, I tried going back to my Strata. I used it to start several maps. Unfortunately, and shortly into each game, I found myself mainlining my Masterton after unloading a few clips of ammo into several people. For the rest of each game I used the Masterton, laughing as each player fell before its powerful blast.

Is there a cure?

The new Masteron in my life has been well tested of late. I use it whenever I am in Archive or Facility. I mostly play Black Box, though I occasionally play other modes.

Since getting the gun, however, I have gleefully run through maps killing as many people as I can find, disregarding my own well-being and often accepting more deaths than normal. I have decided that the Masterton is a disease; a gleeful, elimination riddled disease. I don't care if I get killed anymore. I just want to kill.

Recently, I tried going back to my Strata. I used it to start several maps. Unfortunately, and shortly into each game, I found myself mainlining my Masterton after unloading a few clips of ammo into several people. For the rest of each game I used the Masterton, laughing as each player fell before its powerful blast.

Is there a cure?

That is so true Ego

Three levels to go til the Ivana wakes me from my Masterton induced delirium.

What did you use on me yesterday around 3 pm eastern time in black box, outpost?Twas crazy fun, you ALMOST won, those proxies are sinister, except I spammed remote mine through the window to kill the BB carrier (repeatedly), then once managed to use SLF 2020 (it sux for anything else) to eat a big chunk of BB health, then finished w/ a final 2020 shot...And quit at the last second since my K/D ratio was poor.But yeah, I can imagine how hard to give up the Masty is, I currently have Strata Flu & it's terminal... for other players! ;)Course, when I get masty, I'll just multitask it to my Strata & be invincible. That multitask is truly epic! (Except when I grab BB)Look forward to meeting you again in battle. Can we get you to agree to a Gentlemans Agreement to NOT use Masterton on the Black Box when you are MI-6? No way to win in that situation.

Cap - I was armed with a Silenced Strata, Proxies, LAOD and Lightfoot - then I switched to Masterton, Proxies, LAOD and Lightfoot when the box was moved. I just can't seem to go too long without using that Masterton - It's a disease, I tell ya!

As for doing in the Black Box - I usually wait before going after it. It's no fun at all to have someone hit the box with a Masterton and have the game end in two minutes. So, usually, I won't go after the box with the Masterton until it's nearly destroyed already. Instead, I stick to throwing hand grenades and then proxies at it. Sometimes, on a run by, I'll take a few whacks at it, but otherwise I let the other guys work on it.

On the other hand - my girl will go straight for it and blast it to smithereens as quickly as she can. If that is happening right off you know it isn't me.

As for the gentleman's agreement - you know, I disliked it when people destroyed the box immediately and I won't do it to others. I think the only time I ever do that is when the other team is just hiding out and sniping. If that's what they are gonna do I won't bother letting them get a butt load of kills on me while I run around hunting them down. The idea is fun, after all.

Yeah Ive been seeing you a lot lately... Starts out normal then going ballistic with your Masty. Well I dont mind playing with or against those with the Masterson until they start blasting on the box making for a very lame short match.

Have fun bro you earned it. Unless you didnt earn it in which case GTH.

Yes, the Masty is fun, especially in 'chives. But my problem is those damn proxies! I'm so addictaed to seeing "Explosive Elim" that I spend way too much time placing those little buggers and often get myself shot in the face or the butt cause I'm standing there like a nerd trying to throw my mines. Serious lamesauce...

Yeah, the proxies are a bit different from back in the day. Used to be you just click the button and off they go. Now, you actually set them. But I know what you mean, Brittany, I love seeing that explosive elimination and wondering - Which one was it? - and then chuckling.

brittany, i just got the proxies myself, and we all know there are certain areas in archives that proxies are thrown. and ita a populated area, then u get shot and die and its worthlless. what i have been doing is placing them in oddball areas, where the other team might spawn, and areas kinda out of the way. you may not get the kill right away, but as you make your way around the map, you cover twice as much area and then boom.

this worked best for me in the facility, set it on the far end and then run toward the top side where all the action is.

Back