The meaning of Nintendo

kilo27

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
Nintendo does have a meaning

"Very difficult through out time, but in the end, it will be like Heaven."

Do you think the wii is the heaven yet, we'll let Nintendo decide that for us

i donno, can you imagine the next console? thats gonna be amazing...virtual reality anyone?

Yah the wii is the first step into virtual reality but i hope it will have a long lifespan, nintendo just needs to use it's potential, it could be the greatest concole ever, making the next one even more hyped

Considering Nintendo has reinvented gaming, I expect their next console to be the console of all consoles.

There should be a console in the future that you play in your sleep :sleep: kinda like a helmet which makes your brain dream your in an island or something or your a famous person or maybe a cartoon character & you get to choose what you dream about now that would be a realistic video game :thumbsup:

nintendo will think of sumthin but lets hope for the future of the wii

Shadowpunk said:
There should be a console in the future that you play in your sleep :sleep: kinda like a helmet which makes your brain dream your in an island or something or your a famous person or maybe a cartoon character & you get to choose what you dream about now that would be a realistic video game :thumbsup:

You mean like lucid dreaming?

I'd rather play my video games while awake.

Back