The moment you've all been waiting for...

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Well, the moment that I and those that are interested have been waiting for. LOL! My first ever...OFFICIAL MYSIMS QUESTIONNAIRE VIDEO! As I promised! Enjoy,guys!:lol:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVLvVzQCJMY[/MEDIA]

NOTE: The video needs a few more minutes to show up on youtube. So, be patient as it will show up OFFICIALLY on my channel. Thanks, guys!:wink:

Haha, I tried to access it just now, but apparently the video is unavailable at the moment. I will be sure to check back later. :)

I know! Youtube has been having issues for the last 2 days with that and its getting on my nerves.:mad5: They better fix it. I really want you all to see this. :wtf:

AAAH! THERE IT GOES! ITS WORKING NOW!!!

Thats because I was watching it :p

GREAT VIDEO! Cool that you got that package today. I thought it was cool that EA put in a hand written card.

Realy realy cool.

SensesFail said:
well, youtube's blocked here at school but ill let u know wha ti think of it later.

Have you tried a free proxy server? (Use google to search for them)

And if it works, I wouldn't go around telling your friends about it, because the more people that know, the more likely you are to get caught :smilewinkgrin:

We have a celebrity amoung our group now. :yesnod:

Looove that jacket. Those Sims characters down the arm are so cool!

Great video btw.

haha!

Loved the video, the box struggling clips was the best. Nice dramatic effect. I was awaiting the edit clip of Essence getting up and grabbing a chain saw and hover it above the box, but that is my demented mind at work.

Thanks a lot for the post, it was great! :)

nice video, your like a pro video blogger or whatever its called lol i liked the part where you screamed 'my sims CARDS! Oh MY GOD!' that was classic

Hahah! Im glad you all liked it! The box struggling was actually longer than it was in the video. Thats why I chopped it up. LOL! It took me a whoe 10 minutes to pry that thing open! But, I got it! LOL!

I am so glad you all like it. Though, I will admit. I was expecting a lot more. LOL! But, I am a happy little girl, though. I surely cant complain. lol!:lol:

Very Nice Vid Essence!:thumbsup: I Was Dyin To Know What Was In The Box And I Was Like "Oh Come On Woman Open The Box!" :lol::lol::lol: Very Very Very Cool Jacket By The Way!:worship::yesnod: Again, Nice Vid Your An Expert At Doin This Stuff!

Ahhh Sweet, I finally got to see the package!

Answered some thoughts on my mind to, great video.

Your so charismatic:)

EA ever reply to your interest in the job opportunity?

Excellent job! You've got a really terrific voice - nice meter, warm inflection, etc. I enjoyed your voice-over in your Sims tutorial - looks like you put a good bit of effort into putting it together.

Take care ~

DT

Back