The moment you've all been waiting for...

Cpt.McCloud said:
Ahhh Sweet, I finally got to see the package!

Answered some thoughts on my mind to, great video.

Your so charismatic:)

EA ever reply to your interest in the job opportunity?

They did, actually. They wanted to me to know a few things and hoped the best for me if I get into EA or not. Though, after searching for jobs and seeing the requirements for most jobs(That took about 8hrs), it would take close to a miracle getting in with EA. But, its possible.

Thank you,DT! It did take about 2hrs to edit. LOL! It was a struggle!

When I looked at the note I thought it said My Sims 2, but I looked it over and it just said Sims 2. I thought there was going to be a sequal of My Sims for a while.

Great video! I'm jealous of the jacket!

Nfanboy said:
When I looked at the note I thought it said My Sims 2, but I looked it over and it just said Sims 2. I thought there was going to be a sequal of My Sims for a while.

Great video! I'm jealous of the jacket!

Aww! Dont be jealous,babe. Its ALL our reward! ^__^* Im sharing it with you all!

sirgrim said:
Cool video and Sims stuff! How's your town doing?

Hey,Grim! Its growing just nicely! I moved in Gordon and taking the time to fix up his house. Then, I will move in the next person. I think I get excited often when I finish up one person and move in the next. I get so giddy! I love it!

Essence said:
Hey,Grim! Its growing just nicely! I moved in Gordon and taking the time to fix up his house. Then, I will move in the next person. I think I get excited often when I finish up one person and move in the next. I get so giddy! I love it!

Cool! I just moved Gordon to the forest, he was closer by me. Needed the room for my eventual Halloween theme I'm working on. Hopefully will be able to video sometime, it's getting huge.

What star level are you? I just hit four, and got my first uber Mel the Mummy! Almost all spooky people in my main town :)

Essence said:
Aww! Dont be jealous,babe. Its ALL our reward! ^__^* Im sharing it with you all!

Wait, you are sharing it with us? Awesome, do you need my address, so I can have my turn wearing it?:sick:

That is really cool.

Grim: You are just spooky all around and I love you for it. I cant wait to see your town some more. I moved Gordon to the forest,too! How ironic is that. He mentioned being in a place where he can read, so the forest seemed like the best place for him! heheh!

Tacos: Yes, I am sharing it with you...figurtively speaking. LOL!! LOL!! I would love to share it with you and send it your way! You know I wuv you,too!

Wario: You are famous in that vid now. I dont want you picking on me! LOL! Heheh! Behave,you! lol!:wink:

wario2ooo said:
im famous?.....really?....i dont remember seeing anything about me in there....:lol:

I mentioned your name and your question! lol! How did you miss it?! LOL! Oh,geesh! You!:lol:

I know I said your name in there somewhere..LOL! Hahaha! Oh,well. It must have been during the many takes I did. I got you covered on the next vid! Promise! LOL!

Back