The Moranos Region

What's the difference?

is this a private forum? or is it open for others to join?

We're a tight group, but if you can sprite, we'd love your help and would gladly welcome you.

I used to LOVE Pokemon. When the f*** did they come out with all of those Pokemon?!?!?!?!

Uhh... we made those up... thanks for the support. >_>

What's the difference?
brandtcompareia1.png

New - Old

Whenever i look at this thread i always read it as "the moranos religion". :lol:

Storm, it took me a little while to get the hang of it, but I'm pretty good at spriting now! I say you give it a try. Practice makes perfect.

Storm, it took me a little while to get the hang of it, but I'm pretty good at spriting now! I say you give it a try. Practice makes perfect.
Just remember:

•Don't make it too big.
•MS Paint is the easiest way.
•Don't be too picky about your sprite.

Here's a GREAT tutorial thread on another forum (Be sure to look at the tutorial on the page before clicking on anything else, there's a first-step beginner's tutorial there): http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31745

Be sure to read through it all. Incredibly useful, this is how I learned to sprite (I wouldv'e shown this to you, CJ, but I figured you didn't really need it).

I learned how to sprite by failing so many different ways, the only thing left was a good sprite.

Back