the morph sword (idea)

okkkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy right heres another sword for pikachu oh umm yeah for those who dont have swords in der games the morph sword will turnin to the beam sword so nintedo doesnt need to make any new swords that should help for devolepment if it was accepted
beamsword.jpg

I think that would be alright. But in that gannondorf picture, did anyone notice the thing that looks like a fish in the sky?

Attachments

• ganondorfish.JPG
    ganondorfish.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 123
if the sword cant morph to everyone in a specific way it cant be there. The point of the weapon is to change to everyones abilities and stature. Hence why a morph sword is a bad idea. No one is guna want to make up new swords for those who dont have them and trust me, I doubt that there are many characters in brawl who have swords in their game.

your right it doesnt need to be a sword i just call it the morph sword because it starts out as a beam sword

in touch with the wii said:
your right it doesnt need to be a sword i just call it the morph sword because it starts out as a beam sword

I know you call it that cus it starts with beam because the mario hammer thing. im saying it to italien.

i know but a person can dream maybe i could put it in the next ssb suggestions might have to join the smash forums errrrrrrrrr

I_WANT_WII said:
I think that would be alright. But in that gannondorf picture, did anyone notice the thing that looks like a fish in the sky?
There is something fishy about that :D

yeah well whats the point of Mario having his hammer? They already put it as an item in the game. Plus Gannondorf's and Links swords would over power Jiggly Puff's mic therefore making a power diffrence in the weapon making it unfair for certain characters using it. Plus not everyone has a little weapon like that. If Sonic was in the game what would he use? And what about Cpt. Falcon and Mewtwo? or even pikachu?

i thought that the power would be the same its just the shape that is changing the hammer is metal btw my one is a mallet that is wooden so :p and im trying to find weapons there is weapon for these charaters i havent found them tho lol

Back