the most depressed moment your life

1 year ago when I started to not get excited anymore....2 days 'till the end of school and I'm not even smiling.

Tyler said:
Actually the title's quite unclear. Try again.
He means: what moment in your life was really depressing?

Dumbass_Luigi said:
1 year ago when I started to not get excited anymore....2 days 'till the end of school and I'm not even smiling.

He means: what moment in your life was really depressing?
I know...I was being bitchy.

Most depressed moment of my life....if anyone actually posts theirs, they obviously haven't gotten that miserable. I'd rather not post mine.

Brawny said:
LOL...... when my mom had a heart attack and went blind???

or yesterday :p lol jk
Ha, don't bring it up Adam. Just don't do it. We've already discussed your Mom though, so....you know.

wario2ooo said:
i almost died and no one really cared:sad: :sad:
That's because we don't give recognition to people who want it. We give it to people who don't ask for it, and they might get it.

Probably would have to be the period when I was preparing for my final exams of my final year of high school, which would determine which university I would end up at.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
That's because we don't give recognition to people who want it. We give it to people who don't ask for it, and they might get it.
people seen me when my shoe got stuck on the tracks and got out of it just in time and almost got ran over by a train and people continue to do stuff like nothing ever happen and i didn't say anything till now

I'm not afraid to share mine. Three years ago, my Grandma was in the hospital for heart surgery. After the surgery she was fine, then she started having strokes. The doctor didn't even know how many strokes she had. When she finally died in the ICU I was gone to Wisconsin for the new year. My Uncle drove all the way to where we were and left a message at our hotel. He must have been in terrible shape to drive that far becuase he couldn't reach us on our cells. I was actually happy for her a few weeks after becuase I figured she led a good long life. She used to garden, feed the birds and squirrels, and pick blue berries. That was pretty much her life lol. She only drove a car once and she crashed into her house. HAHA. It's crazy, in her 83 years of living...she only drove once. Ol' fashioned I guess. A year after that my Mom and I moved into her house and were started to build our new house on her property. Well her house caught on fire while I was gone to the hardware store and I lost my two dogs and cat. I know it's terrible, but my Mom and I joke sometimes saying "Grandma died and took the house and animals with her".

Hope you enjoyed my short.
-Tom

Last edited:
Dumbass_Luigi said:
Damnn.. kinda off topic, but I feel (no homo!) more respect for you when you talk normally, instead of coming up with random things.
I've had a few depressing things, don't really feel like expressing 'em, just seems like a chance to get 'sympathy,' which I do not need.

****in hell why dose everything feal like **** at the mow
I dont feal like doing anything
HAevnt even been to work all week (if I dont work I dont get paid)
Cant even get motivated to get dressed

Back