The Most Durable System Ever...

Hurricane SHelter!

No Way! My Mom Thinks The Video Is Fake! (the one in first post)

Well DOnt WOrry No More! It Aint Gonna Break!

I think the first video is fake also because when they were playing it sure it worked but it had no evidence that it was the same console they burned, dragged and sledgehammered. Because that front part was chipped off but when they were playing it, it somehow appeared. But with the GC, PS2 and XBox they had clear evidence and therefore GC is a clear winner.

Rofl, all you need to do is accidently trip on a playstation and it's a goner.

(don't ask me how I know:( )

just fell of sony stuff it fell so fragile and is it just me or is it that i ve never heard of a nintendo console being fixed like the laser or hardrive or whateverlike the ps2 sometimes just breaks

LOL Xbox

Do you think its chiped

The main resion cart consoles are tough is becuase there are no moving parts

I got my N64 to play for a bit the day and was looking at the box and on the front of the box its says a lifetime warranty, wow

the second video was so weak, stupid girl had the faceplate off of the xbox, push it back on and hit the power, i bet it would have worked! And the PS2, well i saw tons of complaints about that too, i bet it could have at least made it to round 2, beyond that no way, Good thing they pay these companies big bucks to stress test these products for such destruction! They got their money outa them white coat guys

Back