*The most powerful Character in the DBZ Universe*

punctuation isn't my strong point i get that i usually end up doing these post later at night so i dont have time to go around to every post and correct it... if you are going to tell me to capitalize then you must have problems reading it isn't that hard to read stuff that isn't capatilized... about vegta's bloodline by default he does have a advantage he was born with a higher PL something around 1400? compared to goku's 500 compared to a humans 5... that is a ruff estimation i dont have time to look that up atm... if you are interested in the brolly vs cell debate i can give you a link to a thread on another forum just PM me

Now i'm gonna won all Brolly haters, do the math,

At Birth, brolly's power level was 10,000, and Kakarots was 2, SERIOUSLY!

Also, when Brolly and his father were Killed, it was Brolly's latent energy that bought them both back to life, no other being in the universe could bring themselves back to life, could they?

Brolly is the best!

Singhson said:
Now i'm gonna won all Brolly haters, do the math,

At Birth, brolly's power level was 10,000, and Kakarots was 2, SERIOUSLY!

Also, when Brolly and his father were Killed, it was Brolly's latent energy that bought them both back to life, no other being in the universe could bring themselves back to life, could they?

Brolly is the best!

Yeah but can broly go super sayian 3? A super sayian 2 can take down broly with the right blow. Vegeto would destroy broly.if broly threw a large blast at him he would just push it back just like when buu and him were fighting.
SO broly isnt the best! Goku is the best! Goku is the strongest of the universe!
Broly may get stronger as he fights, but still can be deystroyed with a powerful blow. Buu can defeat broly...buu regernarates while broly cant.
Plus buu can absorb broly , making the fight over. END OF DISSCUSION.

Brolly survived lava so I'm sure he could survive some chewing gum.
Also remember that just because he's big doesn't mean he's slow, he keeps building up more strength more speed, and more energy, a fight against kid buu would really push Brolly, but he could easily do it.
And SSJ2 saiyan couldn't knock brolly out, NO CHANCE! SSJ2 gohan landed a whopping punch in the face when they were ripping towards each other but brolly took it grinned, and took him down.
Plus if buu did absorb brolly, remember his power keeps growing, he would'nt stay inside buu forever, his mentallity is also too powerful, he would never surrender to defeat.
Plus if he imagined buu with Goku's face he would get seriously go balistic!

Singhson said:
Brolly survived lava so I'm sure he could survive some chewing gum.
Also remember that just because he's big doesn't mean he's slow, he keeps building up more strength more speed, and more energy, a fight against kid buu would really push Brolly, but he could easily do it.
And SSJ2 saiyan couldn't knock brolly out, NO CHANCE! SSJ2 gohan landed a whopping punch in the face when they were ripping towards each other but brolly took it grinned, and took him down.
Plus if buu did absorb brolly, remember his power keeps growing, he would'nt stay inside buu forever, his mentallity is also too powerful, he would never surrender to defeat.
Plus if he imagined buu with Goku's face he would get seriously go balistic!

OK I surrnder. I do think super 17 was strong though. You do have a point about all those things. So is it cool between us?

Back