*The most powerful Character in the DBZ Universe*

I recon gohan could've gotten quite strong if he didn't turn into a softy

He was my favourite character back in the Cell saga lol but then he got soft and my liking for him just disappeared >.<

LOL SSJJASON! ANY FAN OF DBZ IS A FRIEND OF MINE.
My favourate Character is is just brolly, and Majin vegeta, i just wonder what ssj3 vegeta and gohan would look like?
Plus i wonder what the fusion of gohan and goku would have looked like in the buu saga, cus they were about to fuse were'nt they?

Plus it's very diffeicult to measure how powerfull everyone is once everyone's accended beyond an ssj.

Like what its the Actual power of ssj Gogeta, in theory i'm guessing they were both ssj2 and when combined they were equivilant of an ssj 4.
Then ssj4 gogeta means they were equivilant of an ssj 8, thats overkill!

I did'nt like dbgt that much though, i think if the original guy, Akira Toriyami carried on, it proabably would have eventually ended up with an ssj3 vegeta, and then ssj 3 kakarot fusing with ssj 3 vegeta, thier hair would be as long as rapunzul!

So what characters are your favourate? I think if vegeta was sent to king kai, he would have turned out crazy good.
I can't believe that in DBGT they made kid buu Soooo weak, i think he could have killed that baby vegeta if not really tested it!

Singhson said:
LOL SSJJASON! ANY FAN OF DBZ IS A FRIEND OF MINE.
My favourate Character is is just brolly, and Majin vegeta, i just wonder what ssj3 vegeta and gohan would look like?
Plus i wonder what the fusion of gohan and goku would have looked like in the buu saga, cus they were about to fuse were'nt they?

Plus it's very diffeicult to measure how powerfull everyone is once everyone's accended beyond an ssj.

Like what its the Actual power of ssj Gogeta, in theory i'm guessing they were both ssj2 and when combined they were equivilant of an ssj 4.
Then ssj4 gogeta means they were equivilant of an ssj 8, thats overkill!

I did'nt like dbgt that much though, i think if the original guy, Akira Toriyami carried on, it proabably would have eventually ended up with an ssj3 vegeta, and then ssj 3 kakarot fusing with ssj 3 vegeta, thier hair would be as long as rapunzul!

So what characters are your favourate? I think if vegeta was sent to king kai, he would have turned out crazy good.
I can't believe that in DBGT they made kid buu Soooo weak, i think he could have killed that baby vegeta if not really tested it!

I know a dragon ball z website called myfavoritegames.com, it shows fusions that never happened , for example they show vegeta and trunks fused, and gohan and trunks. My favorite charecters are goku , gohan, vegeta and kid goten and kid trunks. I dont like gt trunks cause he acted like a pussy if you ask me. Gt goten just got possessed by baby, which was only because 1.he stoped training 2. he got left behind. I dont like pan she is so weak.She didnt do **** in the show! Hey shigh do you like any other villians other than broly?
Would'nt you have liked to see gt goten + trunks fuse? I wonder would he still be cocky as when he was first formed. You know that vegeta is the new protector of the earth and the strongest right? Im talking about when goku left forever, making vegeta the strongest. After the andriod saga there wasnt a exact power level for each charecter. Yeah vegeta would have been very crazy if king kai trained him. He may could have got ahead of goku.

I like Mystic Gohan and kid goten, he's an adorable character. I really like Brolly, because in a way he was like a brother to kakarot and company because he was the legend that the saiyans aspired too, so in a way he was a saviour. I'd like to think also that Brolly could have been a really cool "good guy". kakarots pretty cool too, except he would have been quite a great villian too if he wasn't knocked on the head as a baby. This brings me onto why i Like vegeta, because he was a "REAL" villian but kakarot rubbed off on him, and vegeta had to overcome himself the hard way and swallow his pride and ultimately do the right thing.
I really like goku too, he's playful, @ heart he's selfless, and religiously it's what I'm trying to practice, I'd like to be like Kakarot some day!

Other villians, errmm, i guess king vegeta was a sort of villian, he's cool, just because he's the king of all saiyans. I like bardock too, he was well cool, just a pure underdog fighting hard all the time.

Kid gohan was "amazing", from like the garlick junior saga's and onwards sometime he'd just somehow unleash all that power from strong emotion, I think thats what people who like gohan are saying, i understand now. It was gohans strong emotion, that was his greatest strength and sometime his weakness too. I think i'd also say that Gohan could have surpassed his father, i mean he was the youngest ever supersaiyan, excluding dbgt!
Kakarot was no-where near Gohans power level.
Yeah gt gotenks was very crummy, also the villians like frieza and cell didn't seem right either, they did'nt look the same, i think DBGT just had something missing to it, i just can't put my finger on it.
Yeah i forgot that vegeta was left to protect earth.

But my major question i wanted to ask was about brolly!
I THINK HE STILL HAD HIS TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF HE TURNED INTO OOZARU? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A MASSACRE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really enjoying this ssjjason, it's nice to have another dbz fan to talk to about dbz stuff!

Singhson said:
I like Mystic Gohan and kid goten, he's an adorable character. I really like Brolly, because in a way he was like a brother to kakarot and company because he was the legend that the saiyans aspired too, so in a way he was a saviour. I'd like to think also that Brolly could have been a really cool "good guy". kakarots pretty cool too, except he would have been quite a great villian too if he wasn't knocked on the head as a baby. This brings me onto why i Like vegeta, because he was a "REAL" villian but kakarot rubbed off on him, and vegeta had to overcome himself the hard way and swallow his pride and ultimately do the right thing.
I really like goku too, he's playful, @ heart he's selfless, and religiously it's what I'm trying to practice, I'd like to be like Kakarot some day!

Other villians, errmm, i guess king vegeta was a sort of villian, he's cool, just because he's the king of all saiyans. I like bardock too, he was well cool, just a pure underdog fighting hard all the time.

Kid gohan was "amazing", from like the garlick junior saga's and onwards sometime he'd just somehow unleash all that power from strong emotion, I think thats what people who like gohan are saying, i understand now. It was gohans strong emotion, that was his greatest strength and sometime his weakness too. I think i'd also say that Gohan could have surpassed his father, i mean he was the youngest ever supersaiyan, excluding dbgt!
Kakarot was no-where near Gohans power level.
Yeah gt gotenks was very crummy, also the villians like frieza and cell didn't seem right either, they did'nt look the same, i think DBGT just had something missing to it, i just can't put my finger on it.
Yeah i forgot that vegeta was left to protect earth.

But my major question i wanted to ask was about brolly!
I THINK HE STILL HAD HIS TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF HE TURNED INTO OOZARU? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A MASSACRE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really enjoying this ssjjason, it's nice to have another dbz fan to talk to about dbz stuff!

Yeah me too! I never really had a talk with a another dbz fan before.
I'm really the only dbz fan in my class. Yeah if broly transformed in to a oozaru it would have been the end of the world! :yesnod:
Do you wanna know why my name is what it is? Gohan is one of the strongest sayians. Wouldnt you think that because pan was goku's granddaughter and gohan's daughter she would be strong, but I dont like pan
she's just ****.

Singhson said:
Now i'm gonna won all Brolly haters, do the math,

At Birth, brolly's power level was 10,000, and Kakarots was 2, SERIOUSLY!

Also, when Brolly and his father were Killed, it was Brolly's latent energy that bought them both back to life, no other being in the universe could bring themselves back to life, could they?

Brolly is the best!

if your talking about when planet vageta was distroid then no your wrong broly teleported them off planet vageta.

and broly isn't the strongest in the universe, i mean come on losing to Gohan and Goten with the spirit of there father Goku i mean thats pathetic, and he never came back after that, if your going to say he did in the movie called "Bio Broly" then thats not really him because he was cloned so it's not the real thing, and that time Goku had nothing to do with it, it was just trunks, Goten, #18 and Crealin and he still was defeated(ya i know he wasent complete but still then Goku would have just came and kicked his ass back to the cells he came from)

Thus proving that Goku is the strongest in the UNIVERSE.

the reason that goku dies to much is because it makes him stronger, to expirence death and live to tell the tial(or how ever it's spelled)

Last edited by a moderator:
MazenXD said:
if your talking about when planet vageta was distroid then no your wrong broly teleported them off planet vageta.

and broly isn't the strongest in the universe, i mean come on losing to Gohan and Goten with the spirit of there father Goku i mean thats pathetic, and he never came back after that, if your going to say he did in the movie called "Bio Broly" then thats not really him because he was cloned so it's not the real thing, and that time Goku had nothing to do with it, it was just trunks, Goten, #18 and Crealin and he still was defeated(ya i know he wasent complete but still then Goku would have just came and kicked his ass back to the cells he came from)

Thus proving that Goku is the strongest in the UNIVERSE.

the reason that goku dies to much is because it makes him stronger, to expirence death and live to tell the tial(or how ever it's spelled)

Your wrong!Broly is the strongest in the universe! Goku's power level was 2 at birth while broly had a power level of 12,000. Broly gets stronger as the fight goes on and on while goku just gets weaker. Goku could not defeat broly without help. Please Gohan would get killed by broly.Broly is a legend
and pure sayian. Gohan is half sayian. I dont have to say any more singhson
alrady did. Tell me could goku survive lava? No! Broly survived in space after planet vegeta blew up. Broly was so strong that scientists had to make a special device to keep him under control. And about the planet vegeta blowing up thing how do you know that he teleported in the movie it showed him in space. Don't worry sing i got your back!

first of all at birth Brolys power wasn't 12,000 it was 10,000, and Gokus power wasn't 2 it was 10(I think).
and second i know there was something that made me know that Broly teleported but i can't remmember.

So in order for me to prove what i say is the truth i have to watch all of Brolys movies so i will.(luckly i have all DBZ episodes, movies and specials on my computer).

and plus Goku never fought with Broly on SSJ3 or SSJ4, so if he did he would've kick his ass easly.

looks like you didn't watch the scond movie with Broly.

MazenXD said:
first of all at birth Brolys power wasn't 12,000 it was 10,000, and Gokus power wasn't 2 it was 10(I think).
and second i know there was something that made me know that Broly teleported but i can't remmember.

So in order for me to prove what i say is the truth i have to watch all of Brolys movies so i will.(luckly i have all DBZ episodes, movies and specials on my computer).

and plus Goku never fought with Broly on SSJ3 or SSJ4, so if he did he would've kick his ass easly.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snap snap snap*

MazenXD said:

It was 2! Broly didn't teleport he shielded him and his father when planet vegeta exploded. Do the math it was a 11,998 diffrence in power!
Goku at ssj3 wouldn't win because he would get tired from being in that state for a long time.Plus for goku to be in ssj4 he would need a moon. Broly would over power him.

SSJJason said:
It was 2! Broly didn't teleport he shielded him and his father when planet vegeta exploded. Do the math it was a 11,998 diffrence in power!
Goku at ssj3 wouldn't win because he would get tired from being in that state for a long time.Plus for goku to be in ssj4 he would need a moon. Broly would over power him.

You forget the fact that one can eventually become stronger than the other. Granted, Broly has an endless supply of power, but the fact remains is that he's dead now. You don't just get killed if you're the strongest in the universe (doesn't make sense).

Not to get geeky or anything, but the math is pretty easy, it took one punch from Goku to beat Broly, with only the help of borrowed energy from his friends, and Vegeta. I'm pretty sure if Goku were SSJ3, let alone a SSJ2.. he could beat Broly without the extra help of everyone else. The dead giveaway is that it only took the power of regular Super Saiyans to defeat/kill Broly.

MazenXD is right, Goku's Power Lv. was only 10 at birth, while Broly's was 10,000 at birth.

OK i let you argue a little while i think you don't understand when i say brolly is non cannon... in the manga it is stated that gohan has the most potential and if you know anything at all manga is all ways correct as it is original source anything else said in movies or anime if it contradicts the manga it is wrong... Aarika torynoma <<(wrong spelling on that 1) didn't have anything to do with the brolly movies so he had no input on who what or how brolly would act in the cannon universe buu is the strongest not kid buu but super buu he is the strongest single beaning... gohan may have more potential but as you would know he doesn't train as hard... now that is the cannon universe if we talk non cannon like you guys are then the strongest single beaning is shyshenron from GT easily he is the strongest if we take the GT out of the equation (which i would as it is a load of crap at times) it comes down to buu vs brolly vs janemba vs goku i have been in many arguments on funi forums about this so i wont go on any further but basically thats what it comes down to i hope i didn't miss anyone...

Back