The Moveset Thread

Needz moar elaboration all around and more creativity. I would feel this Moveset would have worked better in Melee where "clones" ran amok, but not for the successor to SSBB. It's not bad, it just feels incomplete and lacking a certain genu se qua.
Second.jpg

I have some free time on my hands... Obviously the lack of popularity in my Yugioh Moveset kinda killed it, so any recommendations, ill go ahead and make some magic and do a Moveset if you can think of anything.

I have some free time on my hands... Obviously the lack of popularity in my Yugioh Moveset kinda killed it, so any recommendations, ill go ahead and make some magic and do a Moveset if you can think of anything.
Mr.SatanHerculeWMAT.png

I commanded you to create a moveset, and you end up making one a short time later. Only you misinterpreted the name of the character somehow. I do find it humorous that you went the way of ol' Tamps though. Please, continue.

Misinterpret? I made a moveset on my own (although I do agree it was a short time after), because I simply had nothing better to do at the time.
And why drag Tamps into this? Has he even seen this thread?

Do you remember when I told you that there was an old version of WiiChat...
Oh and there might have been an older version of WiiChat then the one at the time of my joining
That had a character limit
have you seen the lengths of my posts that I post here?!?!?!?! in the new WiiChat?

OneMoreThing_zpse079e357.jpg

If you are going to insult WiiAssasin in such a way make sure it contains the word hat...
It is one of the many unwritten laws of WiiChat

Last edited:
damn spam blocker...

In ye olden Wiichat, pasting too much text will result in bein' unable to post said text. Split the post apart as such... or so my memory tells me. Could be wrong, t'was three ****in' years ago after all. :lol:

If there was a post character limit, don't think I've ever hit it.

Back