The Moveset Thread

Where are your ​movesets anyway?

I'd quote myself, but I can't find the damn post...

Deleted by the '09 apocalypse, all but the Zero moveset which I'd accidentally saved in a Notepad. If you're gonna ask 'bout said event, don't do it here. I'm spammin' enough off-topic garbage by myself as is.

It's easier to read if you use BB code.

dis maeks no cents

Neosquid I need your answer to the the Sableye question
While I like your versions of the moves, I want what's in the Sableye moveset to be my work. So I'll keep the moveset I made.

Last edited:
Magnus Moveset

275px-Magnus_%28Kid_Icarus_Uprising%29.png

Magnus is a human that only appears once, in Kid Icarus Uprising. He is the only man capable of fending off Underworld monsters all by himself, and is deemed to be the "strongest of mankind." He assists Pit in his mission to stop [STRIKE]Medusa[/STRIKE] Hades.

Magnus is a heavy, moderately slow character.

B: Tornado Strike

Magnus backs up and slams his sword against the ground, causing an enormous tornado.This move can be charged at a maximum of 4 seconds, and cannot be used in midair. An uncharged version of this move takes as long as Ganondorf's Warlock Punch (Neutral B) to use, and has the same range as Ike's fully charged Explosion (Neutral B.) A fully charged version of this attack has double the range of an uncharged one, but does fair diagonal knockback to Magnus. He is not tired out after its use. Great damage and extreme knockback.

Side B: Sword Throw

Magnus throws his sword in front of him, then rushes to catch it. This move has the same range as Fox/Falco's Illusion, but take twice as long to use and deals more damage. His body also deals damage to anyone that is hit by it. If used too many times, Magnus's arm will start to get tired and the sword will not be thrown as far. If spammed like a retard he will stop throwing the sword entirely, and will lag a bit if you still try. Good damage and fair knockback.

Up B: Skyward Slash

Magnus jumps while holding his sword upward. If no opponent is met then he will tire out and start falling. However, if Magnus manages to hit an opponent in the beginning of the move, he will chain attack with two 360 degree slashes and finish off with a kick. The two 360 degree slashes can also hurt other opponents around him. The chain attacks happens very fast, and he is tired out either way.The move itself is slower than Marth's Quick Draw (Up B) but faster than Ike's Aether (Up B). Good damage and great knockback.

Down B: Block

Magnus holds his sword straight out in front of him, and counters any close-range attack with a downward slice. If held for longer than a second the counterattack will no longer work, but Magnus can reflect projectiles with his sword. This move has half a second lag after the button is released, and Magnus is incapable of attacking until it is over. In "reflecting projectile" form, Magnus can still be hurt by close-range attacks.

Final Smash: Blade of Awe(some)
Magnus's sword glows blindingly white, and his speed and power are doubled. His jump and Neutral B are disabled, but he can use his Up B four times in a row without tiring out. This Final Smash lasts shorter than most others, since Magnus's normal strength is enough to handle already. If the FS time limit runs out while he is airborne, Magnus will immediately tire out, making it a risky move.

A Attacks:

Neutral A: Slashes twice in front of him, and then performs a downward slice that does more damage than the others.
Side A: Does a longer-ranging slash outwards.
Up A: Magnus slashes upwards and has his sword land on his shoulder.
Down A: Slices along the ground. This move cannot spike.
Dash Attack: Magnus, while running, deals a high kick to the opponent's face.

Side Smash: Magnus jabs his sword straight out in front of him. Has the same range as Marth's fully charged Shield Breaker (Neutral B)
Up Smash: Waves his sword upwards.
Down Smash:
Magnus puts the tip of his blade against the ground, and spins in a circle. Damages anyone next to him.

Grab Attack: Headbutts the opponent.
Forward Throw: Punches the opponent's abdomen, sending them outwards. Fair damage and good knockback.
Back Throw: Slams the opponent on the ground behind him. Great damage and fair knockback.
Up Throw: Scoops the opponent upwards with his sword. Good damage and fair knockback.
Down Throw: Puts the opponent on the ground and kicks down at them. Good damage and good knockback.

Ledge Attack: Magnus spins his blade around him as he rolls onto the stage.
Stage Entry: His sword is jutting out of the ground. Suddenly, Magnus appears from behind and draws it out.

Up Taunt: He holds his sword out in front of him, and examines it with awe. Then he shrugs.
Down Taunt: Magnus flips an odd-looking ring and has it land back on his finger.
Side Taunt: Magnus puts the tip of his blade against his foot, then kicks it back up and catches it with a slap of his hand.
Victory Pose 1: Leans back on his sword and lets out a loud and disturbing laugh.
Victory Pose 2: ​Holds out his hand and say, "Well, I didn't expect to see some fighters here."

Since Magnus never left the ground in the game, I couldn't think of any aerials for him. Suggestions would be nice. (And comments)

Marth's Dolphin Slash (Up B)

fix'd

Fellow swordsmen like Marth 'n Ike didn't even have ground moves for the most part, think up somethin' yourself. :lol: ... That complaint aside, not a bad moveset once again. Still a tad generic though; usin' other characters' moves as a comparison isn't a bad thing, but bein' able to easily compare to other moves is rarely a good thing. Originality is the crux of any interesting moveset.

A crouch attack? Hit an airborne opponent? Explain.
Ike's Crouch Spike
Nuf said

Charizard's D-tilt.

i can toats read mr's mind, deez answers r legit
Yes-1.gif

Since Magnus never left the ground in the game, I couldn't think of any aerials for him. Suggestions would be nice. (And comments)
Link never left the ground...
Lyndis never left the ground...

and you forgot about tilts too

I will give you some suggestions for aerial attacks later

Last edited:
Waluigi
images

Waluigi (ワルイージ Waruīji[SUP]?[/SUP]) is a fictional character in the Mario franchise. He accompanies Wario in spin-offs from the main Mario series, oftentimes for the sake of causing mischief. He was created by Camelot employee Fumihide Aoki and is voiced by Charles Martinet, who describes Waluigi as being someone who has a lot of self-pity and would "cheat to win."

Attributes

Waluigi is a light-mid weight character with unique gameplay options. He walks faster than he runs(walking speed is equal to the speed of Falco's walk while his
run is the speed of Luigi,s walk), He jumps under just under the height of Luigi's jump but his double jump is higher, and all his special moves consist of explosions.

A Moves

neutral A: Makes two straight punch motions in front of him~ 1-5 damage- Very low knock back.
side A: Puts a mini Bob-omb on the ground and it walks the length of one Bowser then explodes~ 1-8 damage- Low knock back(this bomb will walk off an edge.)
up A: Does a small jump and has a sweet spot on the top of the head~ 5-7 damage if not sweet spotted and 7-9 if sweet spotted- Low knock back.
down A: Lightly kicks the ground(like Luigi,s taunt but faster) and spikes an opponent in the air~ 3-5 damage- Very low knock back.
dash attack: This is a very unique move, pivots and throw's a small Bob-omb, so he attacks in the opposite direction he is running,great for when being chased~ 13-15 damage- Moderate knock back.

side smash
: Pulls out a tennis racket from "Mario Power Tennis" and swings, knock back is at a downwards angle~ 12-16 damage no charged_14-20 damage fully charged- Moderate knock back.
down smash: Puts two small Bob-ombs on each side of him and they walk further the longer you charge, max is three Bowsers lowest is one Bowser~ 13-16 damage no charge_16-23 damage fully charged- Good knock back.
up smash: Throws a Bob-omb in the air, goes higher the longer charged same idea in range as snake's up smash~ 12-14 damage no charge_14- 18 damage fully charged.

Aerials

neutral air: Does a simple flip with his legs and arms out straight, sweet spot if it comes in contact the first few frames it's out~12-15 damage if sweet spotted_9-12 if not sweet spotted- Good knock back when sweet spotted fair knock back if not sweet spotted.
forward air: Kicks forward with large range~ 8-11 damage- Good knock back
back air: Kicks backwards with good range~ 9-12 damage- Fair knock back
up air: Bites and makes a slashing sound if hits~ 12-14 damage- Good knock back
down air: headbutts downwards and spikes~ 11-13 damage- High knock back

B moves

neutral B|Explosion: A chargable move that can not be carried waluigi keeps on eatting Bob-ombs to make a larger explosion, each Bob-omb eaten does 5 damage to waluigi but 10 to whoever is hit,max charge is 5 bombs eaten, usually KO is instant~ 1 bomb eaten= 10 damage to opponent and 5 to self, so max is 50 damage to opponent and 20 damage to self.- Immense knock back.
side B|Chomp: Moves fast right or left chomping on opponent at the end throws a mini Bob-omb at hit opponent~ 15-18 damage- Large knock back.
down B|Bob-omb pull: Takes a Bob-omb out the ground has a 30 sencond wait inbetween each pull, although the Bob-omb has a blue-ish tint~ Same status as Bob-omb.
up B|Bob-omb Barrage: Moves in a direction you choose(yeah it's directional) very fast while throwing about 5 mini Bob-ombs in the opposite diretion of where he's traveling.

Final smash|Bob-omb Storm: It rains Large blue colored, larger and stronger than usual(50 damage on contact to be precise) Bob-ombs for 6 senconds VERY VERY fast in all locations(and i mean ALL locations even places just to fall to there doom) and all players percentage goes to 300% (other than waluigi's) and even if u dont get hit which is really hard to do u still have 300% so your still screwed~Damage WHO CARES you will die at 300% quick any way-KNOCK BACK REALLY YOU AT 300% GETTING HIT BY NOT A REGULAR ONE BUT A GIANT STRONGER ONE!!!!!! So in other words knock back is at the WTF level.

im lazy so i will continue this tommorow

tell me what u think so far thanks

Last edited:
Use this when making a moveset

-Name of Character- Moveset
-Character Picture-
-Character Bio-

-Game Traits such as height, weight, abilities, ect.-

Neutral B: -Name of Attack in Normal Font-
-Describe your attack in detail-

Side B:

Up B:

Down B:

Final Smash: -Normal Font-
-Write Your Stuff Here-

Grabbing: -Write Your Stuff Here-
-Enter-
Pummel:

Forward Throw:

Back Throw:

Up Throw:

Down Throw:

Neutral Attack/Jab:

Neutral Air:

Side A:

Side Tilt:

Forward Air:

Back Air:

Up A:

Up Tilt:

Up Air:

Down A:

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack:

Down Air:

Dash Attack:

Ground Attack #1:

Ground Attack #2:

Ledge Attack #1:

Ledge Attack #2:

Dodge:

Side Dodge:

Stage Entry:

Victory Pose #1:

Victory Pose #2:

Up Taunt:

Side Taunt:

Down Taunt:
--------------------------------------------------------

He's broken.

Final smash|Bob-omb Storm: It rains Large blue colored, larger and stronger than usual(50 damage on contact to be precise) Bob-ombs for 6 senconds VERY VERY fast in all locations(and i mean ALL locations even places just to fall to there doom) and all players percentage goes to 300% (other than waluigi's) and even if u dont get hit which is really hard to do u still have 300% so your still screwed~Damage WHO CARES you will die at 300% quick any way-KNOCK BACK REALLY YOU AT 300% GETTING HIT BY NOT A REGULAR ONE BUT A GIANT STRONGER ONE!!!!!! So in other words knock back is at the WTF level.
This is legit.

-Name of Character- Moveset
-Character Picture-
-Character Bio-

-Game Traits such as height, weight, abilities, ect.-

Neutral B: -Name of Attack in Normal Font-
-Describe your attack in detail-

Side B:

Up B:

Down B:

Final Smash: -Normal Font-
-Write Your Stuff Here-

Grabbing: -Write Your Stuff Here-
-Enter-
Pummel:

Forward Throw:

Back Throw:

Up Throw:

Down Throw:

Neutral Attack/Jab:

Neutral Air:

Side A:

Side Tilt:

Forward Air:

Back Air:

Up A:

Up Tilt:

Up Air:

Down A:

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack:

Down Air:

Dash Attack:

Ground Attack #1:

Ground Attack #2:

Ledge Attack #1:

Ledge Attack #2:

Dodge:

Side Dodge:

Stage Entry:

Victory Pose #1:

Victory Pose #2:

Up Taunt:

Side Taunt:

Down Taunt:
--------------------------------------------------------
Whoops didn't see that. :lol: What are tilts?

You should make the moveset more sensible. If they used this in SSB4, he would basically be a hacked character.

Waluigi (ワルイージ Waruīji[SUP]?[/SUP]) is a fictional character in the Mario franchise. He accompanies Wario in spin-offs from the main Mario series, oftentimes for the sake of causing mischief. He was created by Camelot employee Fumihide Aoki and is voiced by Charles Martinet, who describes Waluigi as being someone who has a lot of self-pity and would "cheat to win."
And come up with your own bios, not copy and paste from Wikipedia.

What are tilts?
You play Ike on the GC right?
Hold up on the control stick and hit a
Ike will hold his sword above his head held horizontal
Then Ike will jump
that is his Up Tilt

His up smash Ike sweeps his sword above his head.

That is the difference between Up Tilt and Up Smash

You play Ike on the GC right?
Hold up on the control stick and hit a
Ike will hold his sword above his head held horizontal
Then Ike will jump
that is his Up Tilt

His up smash Ike sweeps his sword above his head.

That is the difference between Up Tilt and Up Smash
Oh. I just call it Up A.

Back