The New "DS" & DS Deals

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
New DS Lite's have been revealed by Sears and FYE, 2 "themes" of the DS will be released, Nintendogs and Zelda. Each DS will be bundled with either Nintendogs or Zelda: PHG for $150.

lite102907.jpg

Free Quil Pen:
If you purchased a copy of Zelda Phantom Hourglass you can get a free quil stylus from nintendo.

Register your Zelda here:
http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

and do the survey located here to get your stylus:
http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

10% coupon for EB/GS: (Expires 11/16/07).
10percentoff.jpg

yeah i've seen that zelda DS lite, looks awesome but i already got an original DS and ZPHG. . .

awesome btw.

think i ordeed the pen. . . comes in liek 2 months. . . -_-'

guess i'll have to stick to my puny 2.5 inch stylus. . .

JAKE196 said:
yeah i've seen that zelda DS lite, looks awesome but i already got an original DS and ZPHG. . .

awesome btw.

think i ordeed the pen. . . comes in liek 2 months. . . -_-'

guess i'll have to stick to my puny 2.5 inch stylus. . .

My pen just came in the mail just 3 days ago, took only a week for me.

man i wish i hadn't bought my crimson/black ds lite and waited for that ZPHG one

dont like it. but you can buy the brain age DS w/o brain age 2 now! thats one i like.

the zelda one is cool but the green isnt all that great. they shouldve made it like a gloss blue or sliver or something cool like that.

krisv2010 said:
man i wish i hadn't bought my crimson/black ds lite and waited for that ZPHG one

Yeah that Zelda one is pretty nice. I really love my black/crimson though. I haven't even played the new zelda yet. Too occupied with Rune Factory and Zack & Wiki lately.

Nah, I like the basic black DS. Which I'll probably be getting, as my original is slowly breaking more and more...

SensesFail said:
dont like it. but you can buy the brain age DS w/o brain age 2 now! thats one i like.

the zelda one is cool but the green isnt all that great. they shouldve made it like a gloss blue or sliver or something cool like that.

i think it's actually gold but the picture quality is so low it looks green

Back