the new prinny

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
well ive been thinking and i know we will need a new prinny so when the old one leaves a new one will fill his spot

and nominations for someone

rules

prinny cant vote for himself

Last edited:
no but when he does leave someone will fill his spot instantly

well call him darkprinny v2

Have you contacted dark prinny about this so he knows about this thread, because people may get the idea that hes leaving and he is easily replaced which maybe offensive to dark prinny...

don worry prinny wont be mad (sarcasim)sees prinnys penguin holding a gun and runs away (sarcasimoff)

yea ill contact him

There will never be anyone like Darkprinny :frown2:

i made more rules

1.their will be 15 nomination and 3 nominations for judges

2. every week judges will talk to the people that nominated the nominations and ask them to describe prinny.

3.every week their will be a different subject..exp. one week may be fasion..what prinny might wear or the other week it will be games what prinny might play

who ever gets the least like prinny will be fired

4.u dont have to talk to the nominated people just the people who nominated the people and ask em to describe em

zeon9881 said:
i made more rules

1.their will be 15 nomination and 3 nominations for judges

2. every week judges will talk to the people that nominated the nominations and ask them to describe prinny.

3.every week their will be a different subject..exp. one week may be fasion..what prinny might wear or the other week it will be games what prinny might play

who ever gets the least like prinny will be fired

4.u dont have to talk to the nominated people just the people who nominated the people and ask em to describe em

Woah I think that's going a bit far...:shocked:

I dont think there should be another 'dark-prinny', maybe we can just vote for a person that stands out and is really original person. Just like darkprinny, he's very original, no one is going to be as popular as him. So lets not have 'dark prinny v2' . its a bit gay. no offence pal

NO one can replace dark prinny. esecially with the amount of photos he has lmao. But dark prinny hails all the new comers... I honestly dont see how some can replace him. I would choose ssbb_lover if i had to though..

Back