the new prinny

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
’cause there’s too many places I’ve got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn’t be the same.
’cause I’m as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can’t change.

Bye, bye, it’s been a sweet love.
Though this feeling I can’t change.
But please don’t take it badly,
’cause lord knows I’m to blame.
But, if I stayed here with you girl,
Things just couldn’t be the same.
Cause I’m as free as a bird now,
And this bird you’ll never change.
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can’t change.
Lord help me, I can’t change.

Half a hour of solo

should i be on standby because this thread wreaks of fowl play :wtf:

im really confused by this....

Its a prinny
Its a heavly edited char sheet I found ages ago

like prinnt said this thread is silly maybe we should make this thread the prinny lounge where all prinny and their prinny friends hang out

hotpotato78 said:
I would choose ssbb_lover if i had to though..
While I know that was trying to be nice and honest (and I thank you for nominating me)...I'm not like Prinny...AT ALL. :lol:

Again, thanks, but no thanks. :)

ssbb_lover said:
While I know that was trying to be nice and honest (and I thank you for nominating me)...I'm not like Prinny...AT ALL. :lol:

Again, thanks, but no thanks. :)

lmao i wasn't trying to say you was like him but i'm just saying that you do be on the site just as much as him............ But my other post stated that no one can replace him because everybody do their own style.. I think this thread needs to be closed for real. I just think everybody needs to be them. But yeah DP is hard to replace. But i pick you because i think you visit the site just as much as anybody

hotpotato78 said:
lmao i wasn't trying to say you was like him but i'm just saying that you do be on the site just as much as him............ But my other post stated that no one can replace him because everybody do their own style.. I think this thread needs to be closed for real. I just think everybody needs to be them. But yeah DP is hard to replace. But i pick you because i think you visit the site just as much as anybody
I am on a lot...maybe a little too much. ^_^

Ya, the closest person that could come to Prinny is Kira; and even she doesn't make the cut.

Thanks anyways.

Back