The next game your looking forward to?

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I know this is posted everyday but honestly, when do you think another GOOD game will come out. I only own Zelda because so far it seems to be the only good game, I'm considering Madden. Don't get me wrong, theres lots of decent games but nothing really stands out other than Zelda for me.
There must be something between now and when Mario comes out in March thats good.

So what games are excited about?

good and great are 2 differnt things.

next great game would have to be SMG (think it's the first awsome game next year)

miiplaywii said:
I know this is posted everyday but honestly, when do you think another GOOD game will come out. I only own Zelda because so far it seems to be the only good game, I'm considering Madden. Don't get me wrong, theres lots of decent games but nothing really stands out other than Zelda for me.
There must be something between now and when Mario comes out in March thats good.

So what games are excited about?

dont get madden. if your used to it on ps2 or xbox and like it then youll be mad. i rented it and cant stand it. its just not a game ment for the wii controlls

stevenschull said:
dont get madden. if your used to it on ps2 or xbox and like it then youll be mad. i rented it and cant stand it. its just not a game ment for the wii controlls
why does the Wii version get better ratings?

SMG has had horrible ratings by hyper and gamepro but im really looking forward to elebits, MSA, heroes, mario kart wii (CONFIRMED!) and SSBB

Sameiru said:
SMG has had horrible ratings by hyper and gamepro but im really looking forward to elebits, MSA, heroes, mario kart wii (CONFIRMED!) and SSBB
.......... elebits is already out and SMG isn't....

someone is confused

SMG, SSMB, Metroid, Prince of Persia, Tiger Woods and MP8

mario kart (if fer rizzle), mario party, super smash bros, tiger woods, and maybe a new tennis game

stevenschull said:
I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you on this one.

The controls from the nunchucks and Wiimote have reacted great. It does take some time to learn the basic controls, but once you do, you wonder how it could be done any other way :) The flick-passing, stiff-arm/juke moves, power move forward are just all so intuitive that it seems like 2nd nature for me now.

Playing Madden on a conventional controller will just seem so...boring to me after the Wii :thumbsup:

The entire concept behind Wii is completely different than any other console that's been produced. If you're not into something new and different, I suggest grabbing yourself a 360/ps3 ;)

Back