The next Nintendo Console?

ZakAtak

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2008
Yes I know its to early to worry about now, but just through fun and curiosity! In each category

Console: 1080i res, 2 gigs of RAM, better graphic equipment. As for looks, the same as the Wii, but Black and a Red glow (more attitude), and bigger buttons. And smaller power block for godsake :crazy: Built in WifFi. We dont need Blu-Ray or anything. And the stand should come twin battery charges for the...

Controllers: Much like the Classic Controller (which ive never actually used) but with a 8-axis Acceleromitor so we can still use the motion controls. Then was a hookup on top that can be used for external controls, like a Guitar neck, or a Baseball Bat for sports, Sword, etc. But no pointer on it. And maybe a Nunchuk! (but youd need to be able to hold the cntroller vertical aswell. Wirelesss obviously.

Bigger buttons?
[MEDIA]http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/toys/promo/little_leap_mom_image.jpg[/MEDIA]

Lol, Clarke. The controllers should be able to slide open, revealing a keyboard like on a Sidekick Slide :D And totally back lit so you can play in the dark.

It will probably be an improvement on wii functionalities. To be honest, if that was true it would not be bad at all.

It will most likely have 360ish visuals and have a new way to play or improved way. Head tracking movements (more virtual reality type stuff) for next gen. I also think it will be called Wii 2.

I think Ninty should stick with the wiimote and nunchuck and all the other controllers to control the wii 2 (or whatever it will be called)

CantGetAWii said:
It will most likely have 360ish visuals and have a new way to play or improved way. Head tracking movements (more virtual reality type stuff) for next gen. I also think it will be called Wii 2.

or how about the wiiwii

They should make 2 consoles, hardcore and family. wiifamicom and hardcorm. Hardcorm can have a regular controller that morphs into a lightgun with eightaxis. Wifamicom can have an improved 'mote and nunchuck with a balacnce board included. Parental controls only on wiifamicom.

Last edited:
Maybe a Basic Wii2 (White, blue glow, 720P, DVD). Then hve a Super Wii2 (The same but with 1080P, Black with Red Glow, and HD DVD).

Have two Identical Wiimotes atttached be a wire but without the 1+2 buttons, and make then smaller. Both with pointers incase you were dual wielding pistols/swords. And both with motion sensors for Right hand and Left hand.

And for god sakes, better online. Keep it parentally safe but make the friend codes optional for ALL games.

Last edited:
I'd like it to be called something new.

I quite enjoy not having the same thing with a new number stuck on it.

But it better have quality online, and updated grahpics.

And there'll be more third party support, hopefully.

I love Nintendo-brand games, but other good ones are few and far between.

Back