The next Nintendo... (Post Wii)

Im so confident that Nintendo will not flop and that wii will dominate that I refuse to knock on wood. Well - if it makes you happy then I will knock on my laminated particle board desk. Close enough - but thats just for you - Im still confident in Miyamoto et. al.

As do I. He is a genious in gaming, business, and creating. I look at him and just think, "That man knows what he is doing...about EVERYTHING!"

I put my faith in Miyamoto for anything that doesnt involve the English Language. . . but then again he doesnt need to speak proper english since A) I dont speak a lick of japanese other than hello, goodbye, and brand names like Yamaha, Toyota and Nintendo. B.) He is incredible at what he does and who cares how good he is at english. and C.) He is rich and can pay people to come and handle all of his English trade shows and press releases if he wants to.

Phiggey is sensational! I think out of all three systems that Wii will come in second and beat the PS3. But thats only my prediction.

yes that is all this thread is, just speculating and day dreaming (well for me at least) ^_^

Brokine said:
Phiggey is sensational! I think out of all three systems that Wii will come in second and beat the PS3. But thats only my prediction.

thanks for the props - but I have to disagree and say that XBOX will not even have the most units sold at the end of this fiscal year (March 31st '07 i think) XBOX has a good head start but will fall to Wii by the end of next March and will fall to PS3 by next XMAS - they will get a boost with HALO 3 but nothing else is going for the XBOX - they are gonna lose their main competitive edge too as all systems will have something similar to XBOX live.

Sorry, my bad for getting off topic a third time.

Anyone remember virtual boy? I could see someone trying to go that route next gen.

I never played virtual boy but that thing was a great idea. I dont think they should try and give it another go though.

[off topic]Search engine is a mess I cant fin a topic for the competion between PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii.[/off topic]

Edit: Yeah I guess your right about the Xbox 360 thing

phiggey said:
Sorry, my bad for getting off topic a third time.

Anyone remember virtual boy? I could see someone trying to go that route next gen.

Precisely what I was getting at. Im thinking that Nintendo wants to do something along the lines of virtual reality with full body motion sensing. This ofcourse may not even be possible or plausable in 4-5 years but maybe the next gen after than. I know they do promote the idea of bringing gaming back to basics, but whos to say that virtual reality cant offer that? I mean virtual reality is only the platform of the game. The actual game itself can be made however people want.

In my Theory Nintendo isnt trying to impress people with graphics they want people to REALY enjoy how a game is played. Havnt you noticed nintendo came with alot of things systems now use? like rumble pack and the buttons on top of the controler and wirless and the best yet the nintendo Wii contorller technology. The game cube didnt have THE best graphics but it was still lotsa fun to play. But I also belive nintendo may expand on the graphic area of game development. I will always like nintendo the same (better then all systems)

Back