The next possable VC realeseis

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are those two games about?
I'm curious to find out if they're any good.

Just wait....it will be there soon. If it isnt i'll kick in some random Ninty guys teeth...

2muchVCs said:
I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are those two games about?
I'm curious to find out if they're any good.

Super Fantasy Zone is a Sega shooter, never originally came out in the US (it did in Europe) so you guys might have to pay a bit more. I haven't played it.

Pengo, also from Sega, was the original "block pushing" puzzle game. Not worth the 800 point asking price.

Super fantasy zone (why the super if its not on SNES ?) is a allright shooter
But there are better 2d shooters

Nintendo Wii Virtual Console

Does anyone agree they should come out with Jaws for the VC? Jaws for NES was the best (but most pointless) game...

Also, if you buy a game on the virtual console i think you should be able to some how return it and get your points back. Agree or Disagree?

lowstang4 said:
Also, if you buy a game on the virtual console i think you should be able to some how return it and get your points back. Agree or Disagree?

We all wish, but Nintendo knows better than that. Anyone could just buy a game, complete it, then get there points back. Basically, all your VC games for free.

Napalmbrain said:
We all wish, but Nintendo knows better than that. Anyone could just buy a game, complete it, then get there points back. Basically, all your VC games for free.

Appart from bomber man

They should put mario cart. I already have smash bros. and mario cart.

The only way you get Super Smash Bros. is if no one on this forum mentions it. Nintendo rarely gives "you" what you want (particularly if your username is Conan the Librarian or Sagema), so if you stop wanting it, they'll release it.
That should get them to shut up about that stupid game.

Back