The Norm? or a Problem?

infaredx2

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3360-7089-7767-6047
Hello All!

I read the sticky on the Wiimote issues but still am not sure so Ima post it.

EVERY time I start the Wii, I need to add my 2nd controller.:yikes: When I load a game I have to load it again. Should I try the Re-Sync option again? :shocked: Or should I send it back to Nintendo for a replacement or is that the norm?

Please let me know what you guys do!!!

how did u sync it. Did u press the red sync button on the console behind the sd card door or did u go on the menu and do it from there

@ Zep

We normally press the "Home" button and do it from there. The 1st time we did it, we used the red sync button.

We do it so often, our 3yr old knows that to get his controller working (we give it so he thinks he is playing) he needs to press the "home" button....

infaredx2 said:
Hello All!

I read the sticky on the Wiimote issues but still am not sure so Ima post it.

EVERY time I start the Wii, I need to add my 2nd controller.:yikes: When I load a game I have to load it again. Should I try the Re-Sync option again? :shocked: Or should I send it back to Nintendo for a replacement or is that the norm?

Please let me know what you guys do!!!

Let me get this straight. You switch on Wii, press wii-mote,1 player ready, then do the same with second wii-mote?
I'm struggling to understand your problem? :shocked:

We turn on the Wii, press the button to turn them both on.

1 always comes on, the 2nd we have to go to the wiimote menu to get it to recognize.

We start a game, and have to redo the process with the 2nd wiimote.

infaredx2 said:
We turn on the Wii, press the button to turn them both on.

1 always comes on, the 2nd we have to go to the wiimote menu to get it to recognize.

We start a game, and have to redo the process with the 2nd wiimote.

gotcha,

When you switch on the Wii, on the front there is a sync button (where the SD card goes) Try pressing that, then immediately, press the wiimote sync button. You don't need to go into home.

Failing that, I'd go into Wii settings and see if it can be done there. It's like your Wii isn't saving the config. Strange. Hope you sort it.

Back