The Number 23

Sovieto said:
from what ive seen it seemed insane by how they figured the number 23 was so special

I don't even know why people thought that stupid **** was true...

go google Robert Anton Wilson

or buy his book 'cosmic trigger'

some of the 'insanity' is explained. . . .

For everyone saying bad stuff about Carrey, it really didn't effect the movie. I thought he did really well. You can't really expect an actor to do the same stuff over and over again. Just because it's not a comedic role doesn't mean he wasn't good at it.

I agree, i just saw its pretty awsome some story flaws tough...too big of a twist at he end.

No i liked it better when i thought it was the wife and her friend thats how i would have liked the twist.

Meh, it was pretty bad. too rediculous and obvious, every number can be broken into series of 2s and 3s, it's a commonly known mathematical fact (as they are to two lowest prime numbers). To become obsessed with the fact doesn't really make sense. then again that wasn't necessarily the point. The twist was actually decent but really, it didn't save the fact that the movie was overwhelmingly average.
It was only really good for killing some time.

Worst line ever:

"32...that's 23 in Reverse!!!!!1111one!"

The obsession with the number 23 is actualy in some cases a psycological dissorder. There ARE people like that.

Personally I loved it, not as good as others in my collection, but I realy enjoyed it. If others didn't then it's ok with me.......to each his own!

Back