The Offical Msc Team Maker Tread

My team currently is :
Captain- Wario
SideKick (1) - Hammerbros
Sidekick (2) - Hammerbros
SideKick (3) - Boo or DryBones

I got a the two hammerbros cause they have maxed power and passing which is cruical to a strenghth team, boo has max pass to get it back into the game and the speed to stop any incoming balls.
My strategy usually consists of lobbing the ball a few times and see if they can stop it if they know how to see if they are a noob, if they cant i just lobb the ball the whole game and win by alot.
If it fails then i mix up passing lobbing and create some plays i made up.
I usually win 8/10 games now. Unless against extremly fast people with 3 or 4 maxed speeds.
See any improvements? Plz reply I'll gadly take any comments:wink:

laderer5 said:
My team currently is :
Captain- Wario
SideKick (1) - Hammerbros
Sidekick (2) - Hammerbros
SideKick (3) - Boo or DryBones

I got a the two hammerbros cause they have maxed power and passing which is cruical to a strenghth team, boo has max pass to get it back into the game and the speed to stop any incoming balls.
My strategy usually consists of lobbing the ball a few times and see if they can stop it if they know how to see if they are a noob, if they cant i just lobb the ball the whole game and win by alot.
If it fails then i mix up passing lobbing and create some plays i made up.
I usually win 8/10 games now. Unless against extremly fast people with 3 or 4 maxed speeds.
See any improvements? Plz reply I'll gadly take any comments:wink:

thats a good stragety, but you have 3 slow players and a quick player. that can hurt you, but also be good for you. i'd suggest another quick player like toad. he may not have a great shot but he's quick. i played against somebody who had all hammerbros. he d/c after a minute because i stole the ball from him every time. i scored a goal before he crossed midline. score was 6-0 when he d/c. i knew it was going to be a bad game when they did the intros and it showed all hammer. i've seen alot of people use the same sidekicks as me, but use different captains.

i personally, use dk/bowser/wario/"flower guy" with bones, toad, and hammer. for the captain, i want a slow person, because if they are slow, they have a great shot and they have great defense. bones and toad have horrible shots (not bones skill though) but they are quick and can change the pace of the game quickly. then hammer, he may be slow but has great defense and shooting skills similar to a captain

I have Luigi right now but sometimes I use Yoshi, but just yesterday I used the two fast ones Peach and Daisy and had a blast because I could intercept almost 3/4 of the passes when the goalie gets it and passes it to one of the opposing players. The downside was they have no shot.

So basically I want a speed team, I don't need a speedy captain, but I need speedy sidekicks then. Recommend me a team plz, and note that I'm struggling to beat Diddy Kong so I'm pretty much a noob.

6ix said:
I have Luigi right now but sometimes I use Yoshi, but just yesterday I used the two fast ones Peach and Daisy and had a blast because I could intercept almost 3/4 of the passes when the goalie gets it and passes it to one of the opposing players. The downside was they have no shot.

So basically I want a speed team, I don't need a speedy captain, but I need speedy sidekicks then. Recommend me a team plz, and note that I'm struggling to beat Diddy Kong so I'm pretty much a noob.

i USED to use daisy because she was quick, but once i lost a couple games online because she had no shot, i quickly went to dk/bowser/petey/wario. you just have to do try and error offline, then bring your a-game online.

if you want speedy sidekicks, i'd suggest bones and toad. you would have to figure the third person for yourself that fits your liking. i use dk/bone/toad/hammer. there's a mix of speed, power, and shooting. pretty much all around game.

Back