The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
Ok, I'll make this simple...Kumoriken tried to make a Vet Clan thread but it caused way to much problems and arguments. This Thread is for people who want this Site to become like it was before the Noob Flood. or The noob Rush or whatever you call it. I'm mostly looking for vets as they are pretty much the only ones that knew how it was before, but i will be accepting Intelligent people who want to work to make this a better site. There will be no Leaders as it is not a Clan. Everyone is Equal. If everyone think this is a bad idea then go ahead and close this thread down, but if we don't do anything, Wiichat will fall.

Who's With me?!?

You dont have to be a vet to realize this site is shitty lately. Over abundance of crappy threads with crappy arguments and fights. I used to post alot more but now I really dont even have anything to post in any thread because:

A) anything contrary to popular belief is wrong and you are called a stupid noob or something

B) I cant relate with the pokemon gamers, not that theres anything wrong but ya I can see why people think the wii is for children...

Pretty much im done posting here until at least the return of Brawny he was cool...

I believe there are already people dealing with this problem...their called moderators and from what I've seen their doing a pretty good job as it is.

As for helping to improve wiichat anybody can do that.. Just use the "Report" button when you notice people breaking the forum rules.

Personally I don't think it's necessary to have a "Vets Clan" and whatnot because that may lead to arguments later on between newer and older members. However I may be wrong on this one. Sorry if I came off as a bit "harsh" and or "sarcastic" but thats just my view of things at this moment.

Syntax said:
I believe there are already people dealing with this problem...their called moderators and from what I've seen their doing a pretty good job as it is.

As for helping to improve wiichat anybody can do that.. Just use the "Report" button when you notice people breaking the forum rules.

Personally I don't think it's necessary to have a "Vets Clan" and whatnot because that may lead to arguments later on between newer and older members. However I may be wrong on this one. Sorry if I came off as a bit "harsh" and or "sarcastic" but thats just my view of things at this moment.
Some mod are doing a good job..but what if we all kick in and help make this a better place..this is the last i can do to try to help this forum...

Demon Slayer said:
Some mod are doing a good job..but what if we all kick in and help make this a better place..this is the last i can do to try to help this forum...
i'm willing to try that, this place needs to be cleaned up and fast, before this place it goes down

Ok this has been done many times but you aren't going to get any results.

If you want something done then use the report button

If you want to help I would suggest on reporting bad posts, threads etc. Or try giving back to the forum. An example would be to create a tutorial which could help out other members and such. However I don't think a "Vets Clan" can do much.

wii_cammy said:
The easiest way I find is to just tell a mod

Either method will work.

When you report a post an email is sent to a moderator with the details in your report.

Yeah, I remember the great days in December :)

And then the miserable, boring days of today..

Syntax said:
Either method will work.

When you report a post an email is sent to a moderator with the details in your report.
Alright but im just saying this, we all know that yesterday and the day before that we had a problem with on that kept getting banned but kept returning, now im not saying that it will happen again by the same one but there can be others..what if that happens? Look baisicly i made this thread so that we could find ways to stop Spam or things like that. When i say we should do something..i mean by any means. what if it is to find knew things for this site or anything, it would be like working with the mods to make things easier and more better for everyone.

lee.jarratt said:
Yeah, I remember the great days in December :)

And then the miserable, boring days of today..
Actually man...the site went down 7 days before the 19 of november...it was heaven before...

Sorry for the DP

Demon Slayer said:
Alright but im just saying this, we all know that yesterday and the day before that we had a problem with on that kept getting banned but kept returning, now im not saying that it will happen again by the same one but there can be others..what if that happens? Look baisicly i made this thread so that we could find ways to stop Spam or things like that. When i say we should do something..i mean by any means. what if it is to find knew things for this site or anything, it would be like working with the mods to make things easier and more better for everyone.
i know what u mean, we should be like mod soldiers, that help mods from spammers and people who are banned and making dupe accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back