The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a member joins to just spam the forum with threads theres not much members can do other than contacting a mod or reporting his or her posts and threads. In most cases the situation will be taken care of. However in some cases there are no moderators online thus we see some people get worried that we must take action by any means necessary, which isn't always the case. I'm not saying you shouldn't report bad posts and threads but all this hype to create a "Vets Clan" etc is going a bit far if you ask me.

Demon Slayer said:
Ok, I'll make this simple...Kumoriken tried to make a Vet Clan thread but it caused way to much problems and arguments. This Thread is for people who want this Site to become like it was before the Noob Flood. or The noob Rush or whatever you call it. I'm mostly looking for vets as they are pretty much the only ones that knew how it was before, but i will be accepting Intelligent people who want to work to make this a better site. There will be no Leaders as it is not a Clan. Everyone is Equal. If everyone think this is a bad idea then go ahead and close this thread down, but if we don't do anything, Wiichat will fall.

Who's With me?!?
i will join

wii_cammy said:
Stop spam
It will never happen sorry
But we can Slow them

Syntax, i know what you mean..but i said it in the beginning..this is not a Vet Clan..and really the way Kumo wanted it is that we make the vet Clan just us vet to have fun and stuff..

Demon Slayer said:
But we can Slow them

Syntax, i know what you mean..but i said it in the beginning..this is not a Vet Clan..and really the way Kumo wanted it is that we make the vet Clan just us vet to have fun and stuff..
but not slow enough, sense we are getting new wiichats members everyday, even if we tell them they won't listen

wario2ooo said:
but not slow enough, sense we are getting new wiichats members everyday, even if we tell them they won't listen
then we will need more mods to ban there a$$'s

minto said:
then we will need more mods to ban there a$$'s
even if we banned them, they'll just keep coming back with dupe accounts, its like an endless circle. we have to cut the circle and make this forum go on a straight line.

Maybe im not helping with my famous amount of bans and negativity on here :lol:

wario2ooo said:
even if we banned them, they'll just keep coming back with dupe accounts, its like an endless circle. we have to cut the circle and make this forum go on a straight line.
then we IP ban them :lol:

Actually most of the newcomers do follow the rules and policies at Wiichat so I don't know where you're getting that from.. Sure some may break the rules but thats bound to happen.. Thus the reason we have moderators.

Super moderators have the option to perm and or ip ban accounts which will usually stop that said user from creating duplicate accounts.

Syntax said:
Actually most of the newcomers do follow the rules and policies at Wiichat so I don't know where you're getting that from.. Sure some may break the rules but thats bound to happen.. Thus the reason we have moderators.

Super moderators have the option to perm and or ip ban accounts which will usually stop that said user from creating duplicate accounts.
sometimes that works but sometimes it doesn't,
they still find ways to get in

Actually both an ip and perm ban will work instantly in most cases. An Ip ban makes it so the user can no longer access wiichat via the internet provider he is currently using.

well, lets just hope that this forum doesn't end up being a place filled with dupe accounts and spammers.

wario2ooo said:
well, lets just hope that this forum doesn't end up being a place filled with dupe accounts and spammers.

It already is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back