THE OFFICAL TP GUIDE (needed of help)

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
hmmmmmmmm:idea:
i think its is time for a guide for you gamers that are stuck in the game and need a little help so you guys that have finished the game post here
i myself wont be looking till im stuck in zelda whe i get it so
wise gamers impart with your knowlegde;)

Gamespot has a game guide online already, just use that.

Just click Wii, and find Zelda game and it will be right there in a big image that says 'Game Guide'.

lol, thats gamespot for you.

I think the guy who rated it was nuts, all the player reviews gave it like at least 9.5. There are also tons of other sites that have game guides on their sites.

I enjoy Gameinformer, when they talk I actually agree with much of their reviews after I read them (which I usually do after I play the game to see how good a review is) and much of theirs are right on with me, so anything I read from them I trust their opinion. They gave TP 10/10

im just saying get it explaintions at hardcore gamers that dont do it for a living gives it a form of repect

mleer008 said:
where is the
boss key in the twilight realm dungeon? I got to the door but I dont have the key. makes me sort of mad

did you check your map for where chests are?

when your outside on the balcony there is a shadowy water fall if you go behind you'll find a chest, i think. if you look up you will see hook shot points.

don't mention it, i just found it by pure curiosity.

Last edited:
any luck on that fish neone?

Still cant find a hylian louch the rest of the game is pretty easy im just fishing dont want to finish it fast i love it so much god bless nintendo for bringing us zelda thank you. nintendo thank you

Back