The official "Animal Crossing City Folk" Thread

Hey! Renee and Lizil
I am adding you for animal crossing...pls add me!
FC: 2020-4776-4797
Name: Tami
Town: Bville
Fruit: Apples / Coconuts

Oki. I have many things to add to this thread. number 1) I just found out that downloadable content for ACCF was just released in Japen.. Yay!!!! This include furniture, Clothes, Accesories, and Equipment. The items that i know so far are pikmin hat and shirt, and different colored light sabers. This stuff is cool looking. If any one lives in japan and uses this forum, can i exchange information with you about the new downloadable content. Number 2) I also am fed up with the FC's. It is too ridiculous that you have to exchange a F"in 12 digit code!!! :mad: Number 3) Home wreckers are the worst. They're so gay. I had one come over and cut down all my trees and ruin my Hybrids!!!!!(Flowers) and Finally Number 4) I wish alot more people are on ACCF with their Gate open b/c no one is like never on!!! If there is some one who would like to play more than just once a week please leave me a visitor of\r private message. I to want to play with online players!!!

ps.. This is my longest post ever :smile: except before the wiichat servers crashed :mad5:

I just found out that downloadable content for ACCF was just released in Japen
This is awesome news. I remember Nintendo said (before release) that free DLC would be available in the future. I just wondered what it would be. I thought maybe it might be new events. But new furniture, clothes, etc. are highly welcome!

If you don't like town wreckers, why would you want to do away with friend codes? Personally, I haven't exchanged codes with anyone I don't know in real life.

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
ohhh. Do you think that maybe we can exchange ACCF friend Codes.. Dont worry I am not a homewrecker. I F'in hate those faggs!

I was surprised to see that Amazon is selling AC:CF for $40 in the US. If anyone knows anyone who hasn't bought it yet, this looks like a good time to buy.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CM0PR8"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CM0PR8[/ame]

That is not a referral link. I'm not getting any money for posting it. Just want folks to know about it.

Last edited:
If any one wants to add me let me know
heres my info.
FC: 2664-5634-4102
Name: Leah
Town: Walkwood

WARNING! good people only.

All town guests are patroled
if you are a home wrecker the interenet connection will be cut so you comeing to my town never happened.

I have seen several websites that say Downloadable Content in the form of a "Shamrock Hat" has been released in several regions, including UK and the US. There are even Youtube videos about it. Can anyone validate this, please? I've no idea how to get one, and supposedly it is available until March 24th.

Shamrock hat

The shamrock hat is a special hat that you get from Nintendo inc. on St. Patricks day but it can also arrive a couple days later however it does not just arrive in your mailbox the shamrock hat is delivered from the mail man Pete himself.
I just got mine yesterday on March 20th (pacific time) there might be still a chance.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info., I finally got mine today. I'm really glad Nintendo has stepped up to the plate and kept its promises, I hope we see more in the future.

The Title of the thread you posted is "City Folk Friend Codes". If you haven't noticed, SSBfreakCK, the discussion is pretty much restricted to people posting their friend codes and trying to meet up in-game. However, while some people have posted friend codes in this thread, it is open to all Animal Crossing-related discussion, including questions. Besides, posting questions in the "City Folk Friend Codes" thread would make it harder for the users to find the friend information they seek, making the thread less efficient. Don't you agree it's better to have one thread exclusively for friend code exchange, and another open to questions and comments related to the game?

Ahhh, right right. I assumed from Booo's previous post, people were spamming friend codes here, I wasn't implying to take all AC talk over to an FC thread - that's actually a bad thing. My apologies, this is the first non-spam Animal Crossing thread I've ever seen, I assumed it'd be no different. When you see 5 spam threads a day, you don't read every single post, just skim over it. :p Either way, I apologize again.

Mistake?

I agree.
But I don't recall making two AC forums
I made the other forum on Sim Animals for wii,
since I could not find any forums on Sim Animals I decided to make my own.

Back