The Official Apple Inc. Thread

Wow, the 80gb video. I hope you are enjoying that - personally, I find no need for that much space and I only have about 2100 songs and 50 videos. But if you like it that's what matters. Good choice on getting an iPod, not a Zune

Here's a funny story: I bought my Mini when it first came out in '04 I think? So, about a couple weeks later...boom the price was reduced $50. There's my luck.

i have

1st gen 5gb'
2nd gen 10gb
3rd gen 20gb
4th gen 40gb
5th gen 80gb
2gb black nano
4gb red nano
512mb shuffle
1gb orange shuffle...

those are mine

and for computers

i have a black 2.16ghz macbook

dad has macbook pro 15.4 (the one before the led)

mom has 20inch iMac

sister has white macbook same specs as mine

and iphone comes out june 29...!!!

and then WWDC is JUNE 11! 10am P

I have a 2 iMAC slot loaders and a Intel Mac Mini and a 4 gen Ipod.
I don't use the slot loaders anymore as 350mhz G3 doesn't do much anymore. But they aren't worth anything so sell so they are just taking up space.
Just converted my dad and brother to Mac and they say they will never go back to Windows.

FR. said:
Here's a funny story: I bought my Mini when it first came out in '04 I think? So, about a couple weeks later...boom the price was reduced $50. There's my luck.
Same thing happened to me. I bought my 30GB Video for $300 on a thursday. The next weekend I got on Apples website just for it to say something about new iPods and price drops. I would have got the 80GB for $50 than what I payed if I new about this. I was extremely pissed.

Anybody see what they revealed at the wwdc
I loved the backdrops for the cam
and leapord looks really good

Sorry just had post a pic of Ryuk

For Ruyk likes apples

Leaves the thread

Back