The Official Apple Inc. Thread

Itunes UK has tv shows!!!!! wooo... although i've seen the shows i want to see in it.......

It was released recently but i only found out today...... bit pricey though compared to other places you can get them......

I think they would be putting british shows on i guess soon.

javjaoll said:
I have a G1 Ipod Nano 4g, and just got a new ipod g5 this week 80g and a Macbook.

That really sucks because they're releasing the new iPod this month.
You got pwned.
Also, it's rumored to be full screen and touch. It uses Cover flow like the iPhone.
Seriously pwned.

Anyways, I have a Power Mac G4, a iPod Nano 2 gig, and I'm saving for a Macbook.

blueradio said:
That really sucks because they're releasing the new iPod this month.
You got pwned.
Also, it's rumored to be full screen and touch. It uses Cover flow like the iPhone.
Seriously pwned.

Anyways, I have a Power Mac G4, a iPod Nano 2 gig, and I'm saving for a Macbook.

I've had my ipod for a while now....... but am not bothered by it really.

Ever since I bought a MacBook a year and a day ago, I've become hooked on Apple products. When I get back from Germany in the middle of November I'm going to purchase an iPhone and a 24 inch iMac. Going to donate my Windows Vista computer. No need for that crap anymore.

javjaoll said:
This is a old thread (and sorry for double posting) but the new Imacs are out a while ago.

Best to not buy an iMac until Leopard (brand new operating system) comes preinstalled. Right now Apple has a rebate in place for those that want to buy an Apple computer with the old operating system (Tiger). I think they'll let you buy the upgrade software for like 9 dollars, but who wants to buy a new computer and then install upgrade software right away. The new OS comes out on 26 November. Sooooooooooon!

ericlewis91 said:
they need to release leopard sooner..its killing me..im drooling all over my macbook and the intro video

and i just got an iPhone..and unlocked it

Didn't the new version on the iPhone cause problems with unlocking it? Just curious, how much room is dedicated for music on the 4GB iPhone when you first got it? I'll be getting the 8GB because I think that's all that is sold these days.

Also you think you're having withdrawals. I've been in Germany since the day the iPhone came out, before the iMacs came out, and now won't be back until after Leopard comes out. I'm dying to get back home and start my spending spree! lol.

Ok so yesterday I went a bit crazy at the online Apple store. I purchased a 24 inch iMac (Leopard pre-installed), 8GB iPhone, 500GB external hard drive, Age of Empires III, and Office 2004. I've put some of it in my signature, but I haven't received any of it yet. Soooooon though.

Dark Wolf said:
Didn't the new version on the iPhone cause problems with unlocking it? Just curious, how much room is dedicated for music on the 4GB iPhone when you first got it? I'll be getting the 8GB because I think that's all that is sold these days.

Also you think you're having withdrawals. I've been in Germany since the day the iPhone came out, before the iMacs came out, and now won't be back until after Leopard comes out. I'm dying to get back home and start my spending spree! lol.

you get 7.44gigs left on a 8gb

i got a 1.02 and those can be unlocked!

I'm planning on getting a new iMac, just need to raise some money first. They look... beautiful. Don't have any type of iPod though.

NONOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bricked my ipod touch:(

i barely even got to use it

darn darn darn darn, if htere's anyone knowledgable in this area, is there a possibility to unbrick it? argh, i think i would be abel to restore it though itunes, but itunes thinks it's an iphone and so it dosn't work:(

mushroomedmario said:
NONOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bricked my ipod touch:(

i barely even got to use it

darn darn darn darn, if htere's anyone knowledgable in this area, is there a possibility to unbrick it? argh, i think i would be abel to restore it though itunes, but itunes thinks it's an iphone and so it dosn't work:(
They're impossible to brick, let me try to help you. I'm a bit experienced in this area. I have a fully hacked and working beautifully 16gb iPod Touch.
Did you do a force restore?
Tell me everything you've done, we'll fix it!

Back