The Official Apple Inc. Thread

ok lol i guess that was just the panic in my talking, uhh idn what i did, i just pressed the home button and the button on top and than it went cool, suh-weet, what a relief...

thanks anyways though,

now i'm goign to try to attempt this again, i absoloutly need super mario bros 3 on it

such a long process....to re-do...

edit-can you help me? i tried to different methods, one using winrar, and than ibrick, that froze my ipod

the other i used winscp but it couldn't connect to my ipod:(

Last edited:
Hacking/jailbreaking your iPod isn't a long process at all, which method are you using, manual 72 step, 33 step, or automatic?
If you use touchfree, the automatic jailbreak, it takes only a minute or two, then you go into installer and can install NES :)

I have a MacBook Pro 15 inch. an iMac for home. and the 60 gb iPod (black).

mushroomedmario said:
oh to actually jailbreak my ipod i just go safari and go to www.jailbreakme.com

easy and quick

the getting of roms is the hard part....i got NES on the desktop of my ipod,
PMing you the rom if you need it.

Gaz said:
just got OS X 10.5 :)

Cool. How do you like it? Did you upgrade to it? If so, what machine are you using?

I won't be able to use all the new stuff I bought until 17 November. :(

I found out today that my new iPhone arrived safely. Only took 2 days and it literally came from China. lol.

yup. ive always wanted a laptop but never wanted a mac untill i started useing them in school. they are really fun to use and really simple to figure out. i just wish the Pros came in black :(

Mitch2025 said:
yup. ive always wanted a laptop but never wanted a mac untill i started useing them in school. they are really fun to use and really simple to figure out. i just wish the Pros came in black :(

haha yeah. At the time I got my MacBook I didn't know if I wanted to spend the money on the black MacBook. I wish I did now. I have the lame white one.

Anyway, I can't wait until I get back from Germany and can drool over my 24 inch iMac. The first time I turn it on I'll probably pass out from the overwhelming feeling of joy and happiness. Oh plus my iPhone will be there too.

im so close at getting an ipod touch. my old one broke, a video ipod (5th generation) and the lady from the apple co. told me that they might give me a new one since they dont make them anymore. :)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
im so close at getting an ipod touch. my old one broke, a video ipod (5th generation) and the lady from the apple co. told me that they might give me a new one since they dont make them anymore. :)

Oh that sounds nice! An iPod Touch for an old iPod. Hope it happens for you.

An update on my iPhone and iMac:

I ordered both directly from Apple and they were both shipped literally from China. I obsessively checked the Fed Ex tracking web site and the iPhone took only a little over one day to get from China to PA. It left China, went to Anchorage Alaska, Indiana, and then PA. So fast.

My iMac is going regular Fed Ex and it left China and is now in Alaska. I'm assuming it will then go to Indiana and then PA like my iPhone.

Anyway, I haven't been able to see my iPhone yet because I'm still in Germany. Can't wait until I get back. I also purchased a REVO iSkin protector for my iPhone. Anybody have a protective skin for their iPhone?

macbook, 2 g nano which i lost, and 160 G ipod classic :)

Back