The Official Apple Inc. Thread

dammit!!!!! i was so close at getting a new ipod. i have a warrant still valid for my ipod, that i was about to use today, but the damn apple store closed at 7 :(

imma go tomorrow and FINALLY get a new ipod!!!! wish me luck. i might get an ipod touch :)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
dammit!!!!! i was so close at getting a new ipod. i have a warrant still valid for my ipod, that i was about to use today, but the damn apple store closed at 7 :(

imma go tomorrow and FINALLY get a new ipod!!!! wish me luck. i might get an ipod touch :)

You're only cool if you get the iPod Touch. :yesnod:

Dark Wolf said:
You're only cool if you get the iPod Touch. :yesnod:
lol dont remind me :)

ive been craving for one. im one of those ppl that have to have the latest of everything. yea, i know its kinda dumb, but thats me :yesnod:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:

ive been craving for one. im one of those ppl that have to have the latest of everything. yea, i know its kinda dumb, but thats me :yesnod:

Same here, just look at my signature and see the new stuff I just bought. Not only that, but I bought all of it and I can't even use it until November 17. Ugh. Makes me want to cry. :frown2:

Dark Wolf said:
Same here, just look at my signature and see the new stuff I just bought. Not only that, but I bought all of it and I can't even use it until November 17. Ugh. Makes me want to cry. :frown2:
damn, its things like those that make me wanna get a job. but i dont want my first job to be at McDonalds!!!! LOL i want an easy job. McDonalds seems to complicated cause of the whole taking the order and if you get it wrong, the customer will ***** at you. LOL ive seen it, and its not pretty

lucky dude, i wish i had all those.......... but why do you have an iphone......and an ipod?? LOL doesnt the iphone have a built in ipod??

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
damn, its things like those that make me wanna get a job. but i dont want my first job to be at McDonalds!!!! LOL i want an easy job. McDonalds seems to complicated cause of the whole taking the order and if you get it wrong, the customer will ***** at you. LOL ive seen it, and its not pretty

lucky dude, i wish i had all those.......... but why do you have an iphone......and an ipod?? LOL doesnt the iphone have a built in ipod??

The iPod is old and I'm giving it away once I get back home. It's come in handy while overseas.

I agree that the fast food industry seems complicated. Actually I have a half-sister that worked at McDonald's while in high school and she burned her hand on grease a couple times. Not sure Albert Einstein could figure out how to work that fry cooker thing.

Dark Wolf said:
The iPod is old and I'm giving it away once I get back home. It's come in handy while overseas.

I agree that the fast food industry seems complicated. Actually I have a half-sister that worked at McDonald's while in high school and she burned her hand on grease a couple times. Not sure Albert Einstein could figure out how to work that fry cooker thing.
OUCH!!!

but yea, im keepin an open mind to where i wanna work first. but since i dont have any other place to go, and a lot of stuff is coming out, i might have to go there. i mean, the ipod touch is only $399............DUDE!! that is so cheap. i can buy it in one pay check!!!! so many things are so cheap these days......... i need a job so badly!!!!!!!!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
OUCH!!!

but yea, im keepin an open mind to where i wanna work first. but since i dont have any other place to go, and a lot of stuff is coming out, i might have to go there. i mean, the ipod touch is only $399............DUDE!! that is so cheap. i can buy it in one pay check!!!! so many things are so cheap these days......... i need a job so badly!!!!!!!!

Well don't limit yourself to McDonald's unless that's the only fast food place in your area. I think working at Arby's or Wendy's might be cool. I like their food a lot more. Much better selection.

Dark Wolf said:
Well don't limit yourself to McDonald's unless that's the only fast food place in your area. I think working at Arby's or Wendy's might be cool. I like their food a lot more. Much better selection.
lol nah.......theres Burger King, Carls' JR., Jack In The Box and tons more, but at McDonalds, i can get a good deal since my sis works there, and she can put in a good word for me and get my payment higher and flexible schedule since im still in school

What about Mac games? Anybody play games on their Macs? I'm going to start playing Age of Empires III when I get back home.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:

Why not wait until the product's producer fixes all the bugs and viruses in their product so you don't have to worry about warranties and returning products. The iPhone is a perfect example. All the people that had to buy it in June suffered the consequences, there were problems with it and Apple had to give them all a $100 rebate because they lowered the price so quickly. Why not avoid all this and wait a year before buying the product. That's what I do (when it comes to buying products like computers or phones).

About Macs, I'm using an iBook G4 right now but I also have a Powerbook G4. Not a fan of the new Apple computers, just a fan of Macintosh now and Leopard, which I need to get when I make more money.

FR. said:
Why not wait until the product's producer fixes all the bugs and viruses in their product so you don't have to worry about warranties and returning products. The iPhone is a perfect example. All the people that had to buy it in June suffered the consequences, there were problems with it and Apple had to give them all a $100 rebate because they lowered the price so quickly. Why not avoid all this and wait a year before buying the product. That's what I do (when it comes to buying products like computers or phones).

About Macs, I'm using an iBook G4 right now but I also have a Powerbook G4. Not a fan of the new Apple computers, just a fan of Macintosh now and Leopard, which I need to get when I make more money.

Yeah I'm so lucky to not have been in the country when iPhone came out. I would have been very tempted to buy it at the high price and might have decided on the 4GB. Now I've decided to buy it and I can get the 8GB instead. Can't wait a year though.

I'm finally home and hooked up my iMac and started using my iPhone yesterday. OMG the iPhone is brilliant and I love my iMac. I also subscribe to .mac so it makes importing calender, address book, and bookmarks very easy.

So what do you guys think about Leopard. I've been using it since about 3 days after it came out.

I love Spaces. I sat down and set up my spaces and set some programs to default to a certain space. It's so nice. especially with using photoshop. I have a whole desktop devoted to PS and i can just Apple-Arrow over when I need to check my IM, or web. So helpful having the spaces.

And time machine is freakin sweet. I store all my music from a 200 gig external drive....and when I started up for the first time it automatically asked me if I wanted to use that drive as a time machine backup. so I set a 50gig limit, which is more than enough for the month that it keeps.

I freakin love it, even if the file tree on the left side of the finder looks a lil odd. It's new functions are way more important

ZeLdA4LiFe said:

I work at McDonalds for my first job.

My advice to you:

DON'T DO IT, MAN!

I can't wait to quit. It's good because now I have a work history it's easier to get another job, but seriously - the three months I've worked there have been hell.

The customers are all rude, my managers suck... It might be different at your local McDonalds but mine sucks.

I've got an iMac and a iPod Mini!!! I love my mini!!! It's green!!!

Back