The Official Call of Duty: WaW Discussion Thread

Call of Duty 3

I recently bought CAll of Duty 3 from a friend. It's not scratched and yet my Wii console will not read the disc after the introduction is complete. Is there anything I can do to actually start playing the game?

if ur not a 10th prestige by now on waw u really are not good. switch to modern warfare. MWR= better graphics, better guns, perks, and maps, there are way more game modes it only like 40 cash.

im starting a WaW side to my clan as im getting the game very soon, sites are in my signature or private message me

heyy guys added me on codwaw my fc is 0345-9893-2371 pm with ur fc and i will add you

also join my clan the reppowarriors link is in the signature this clan is for now only for codwaw

do you really wanna join a clan that talks to people like that? so join ours details in my signature.

listen to me have you seen your selves 'dogs every game' I have played with half of your clan and you don't get dogs every game

trust me we get it more than u i get dogs 2out of 3 games u 0 of 3 ur only lvl 41 my clan will kill ur team the only u will win is if u camp

What prestige r u, whats ur k/d? i have no idea why, but i play worse with friends, does anyone else do that? i get dogs probably half the time, and when i do, i usually get them twice, but when i play with Gorila I get like 10-6 and stuff...

me and king are both 4th prestige lvl 65 and cpfc fan i know that ur good but gorila has no skill u do u should be a leader of KW| not him. I bet you can lead KW| better, cause your at least mature. plus what kind of a leader mispells his own name?! its GORILLA NOT GORILA. my k/d is 1.30 i think around that and king's k.d is 1.15 because he hasnt played for a long time. i play with RW|Heli more often.

Back