The Official Call of Duty: WaW Discussion Thread

trying to tear my clan apart well i have news for you we are stronger than that, and he dose pretty much run the WaW side I'm just the figure head.

trying to tear my clan apart well i have news for you we are stronger than that, and he dose pretty much run the WaW side I'm just the figure head.
hey I don't run the WaW side I just have only WaW so not that many play, your the leader dude. Come on lets have a clan match.

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY clan battle only one will win the other will be a dissappointment

Hahaha

gorila do u want to fight each to see who is the loser team or do u want admit that RW| is better than KW| or if u want to be friends ur choice

omg u guys are really sad i mean come on W@W is dead in my eyes nothing happens on it the message of the day has been there for 2 years now and no double xp weekends thats how i can tell Black ops is coming on wii coz theyve given up on reflex aswell but seriously get a life...

omg u guys are really sad i mean come on W@W is dead in my eyes nothing happens on it the message of the day has been there for 2 years now and no double xp weekends thats how i can tell Black ops is coming on wii coz theyve given up on reflex aswell but seriously get a life...
get a life? so playing a game that is 1 year older is very sad? Are you below the age of 10? because I believe your IQ is.

omg u guys are really sad i mean come on w@w is dead in my eyes nothing happens on it the message of the day has been there for 2 years now and no double xp weekends thats how i can tell black ops is coming on wii coz theyve given up on reflex aswell but seriously get a life...
get a life? So playing a game that is 1 year older is very sad? Are you below the age of 10? Because i believe your iq is.
lmao

kinda uncalled for CPC fan or whatever WAW is crap the only good thing bout it is zombies and thats not even on wii i dont hate retro games original Sonic and nuckels fav game and ABES odysee is awesome so i dont hate all retro games but seriously WAW is DEAD

kinda uncalled for CPC fan or whatever WAW is crap the only good thing bout it is zombies and thats not even on wii i dont hate retro games original Sonic and nuckels fav game and ABES odysee is awesome so i dont hate all retro games but seriously WAW is DEAD
cpfc btw. just because your opinion is that you don't like the game, doesnt mean people dont play it.

p.s took you long enough to answer!

Back