The Official Chao Thread.

Booo67

Mar 16, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
There was a thread like this a long time ago but it was useless and dead. What do you think about Chao? Do you think they should come back or were they a bad idea? You can also post tips and ideas about the current Chao garden(s) or why you think they ruin Sonic games or not.
37828.png

evolve2.jpg

ChaoTCGpic.png

Sonic Adventure Battle 2(never figured out if that was the correct way it's said) was one of the best games that came out for the gamecube. The chaos didn't have like anything to do with the storyline, but it was still fun to abuse my little chao then force it to race and battle other chaos. The two things they could do better are 1:Chaos never die. That was the most annoying thing ever.
2:They should come up with Wi-fi battles and races.

What are you going or something?

choas are a waste of time

i agree with prinnies white text and add that chaos need to be kicked out of sonic as they are aiding in his destruction.

There is some Good points about Chao. there cute, as they grow they become faster, better and Stronger, i also like the Karate Thing in SA2B

the bad thing is, it was a bit time consuming to get the chao you wanted... thats all i got

I just wish you had a chance to directly control the Chao instead of TAP A TO CHEER THEM ON ZOMG! Etc.

Back