The Official Character Guide Thread

There's really no reason to combine the guides, Zelda and Sheik are entirely different and seperate characters, only losely linked by a transformation move. They have virtually nothing in common really, and if one wants to do good with them both, simply read the seperate guides, yeah?

By the way.. Your new avatar wins. Assassin's Creed ftw!

I know it wins.
But I believe that Zelda is better 2v2 while Sheik is better 2v1 (actually, the game finishes quicker like that) or 1v1 because of quickness. They both seem to be my type though.
So I'll try them, if they work well, I'll notify you. Ya?

Yeah, I thought so Shadow, seemed like a similar style to your Olimar guide. Thanks for the confirmation! :) ..And sorry for having a terrible memory. >.>;

This thread is dead... And it shouldn't be... PEOPLE NEED TO READ GUIDES!

But are you all going to remake the storyline?

Yes, the thread should be alive, bustling with life.. But after the apocolypse life is but an evanescent wisp. x.o;

..Remake the storyline? Lol. Even if everyone did do some google caching(might be too late anyways), I barely took part in the storyline. I'd be more than likely done with it. ..It was pretty much done anyways.

You use the craziest words to say stuff... You remind me of Panic Attack by Dream Theater... Big words I had trouble reading.

Last edited:
Out of all those who miss the Storyline, I obviously miss it the most. Without me, it wouldnt even be half done.

So, why do so many people like Squirtle? I honestly dislike him, and Ivysaur. The only one I like is Charizard.
And one more question, why is Wiichat so freaking dead? I hate the new Wiichat.

cause about 50% of people from the old wiichat haven't come back. and we aren't re-making stupid noob threads

most like squirtle cause hes the best of the 3 in smash. he has speed, power, and a killer WoP.
Ivy has a couple strong moves but overall sucks.
Char has the power, best recovery and awsomeness. he also has a move that KOs bosses in 3-5 hits, Rock Smash

I cant belive I was banned for two days......why?

So, why are we talking about Pokemon Trainer?

i haven't been able to play smash in so long i wouldn't even know what i was talking about. last time i played was a tourny 2 months ago.

Back