The official conduit thread - the sequel

Conduit previews as of late have looked great, although I came across a negative preview of the game. One of the few I've seen, mainly it said it doesn't do anything new in regards to FPS which is true.

But for many its a new experience on Wii :p

again, a console game that plays like a pc is a good standard setter for me. Not to mention the fact that it shows that Wii games can(and should ) look as good as 360 games

Haha!! So NOW this is the official box art?? Last month we had a different "official" box art.

I do like this one but just like the release date, we don't know for sure until the game is out.

IGN and N4G have said it too, the only other boxart I've seen is where it says "The Conduit" in the middle top + it's all black.
I've seen a whole bunch of sites and stores list T3h P3nduit's release date as June 9th

The conduit looks so badass of a game, this is what wii games SHOULD look like,
and it'll support 16 players online WOOHOO, and also wiispeak, f*ckin-a.
they had a cool trailer for it on gamestop.com looks like it puts CODWAW to shame, and the 007 one also.

Hopefully it ends up looking as great as preview are saying it does...then High Voltage should lease that engine out, and let everyone make darn fine looking Wii games!

Shoko's exclusive interview is finally here!!

[video=youtube;RaiKhtMNYgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaiKhtMNYgY&feature=channel_page[/video]

The questions weren't too in dept in my opinion...

Looks good!

Kinda want classic controller support(could have saved Red Steel, since Wii Remote controls were so buggy), I feel like few FPS on Wii let you have it...but it looks like they're getting Wii Remote support done right, so I can prolly do with out!

IGN and N4G have said it too, the only other boxart I've seen is where it says "The Conduit" in the middle top + it's all black.
I've seen a whole bunch of sites and stores list T3h P3nduit's release date as June 9th

Most sites (IGN, Amazon, Gamestop, etc.) now list June 23rd as the 'official' release date. Hope it makes it!

They can?

(this is called the bait)

yeah my brother has a 360. and even though the wii can't look like the best 360 games, it can contend with games like MK vs DC , believe it or not. If the devs weren't too busy trying to make quick bucks on **** games

@Caliko + Shokio:
Nice interview!!! "applauds Shokio and High Voltage"

Looks good!

Kinda want classic controller support(could have saved Red Steel, since Wii Remote controls were so buggy), I feel like few FPS on Wii let you have it...but it looks like they're getting Wii Remote support done right, so I can prolly do with out!
If Conduit is a bust, i'm just putting the wii in the kids' room and getting a PS3

Last edited:
Last edited:
Most sites (IGN, Amazon, Gamestop, etc.) now list June 23rd as the 'official' release date. Hope it makes it!

NO DATE IS ""OFFICIAL".

The game is released when its released. "Official" is a word that companies use to shut eager fans up. There's really no meaning behind the word. ESTIMATE would be a better word. Don't be surprised if the "official" release date is pushed back- Better yet expect it.

Back