The official conduit thread - the sequel

Right, well actually I don't see anything 'innovative' in The Conduit. It's just a collaboration of refinement and what makes a shooter right compared to previous Wii titles.

Right, well actually I don't see anything 'innovative' in The Conduit. It's just a collaboration of refinement and what makes a shooter right compared to previous Wii titles.

I guess if you ignore every other FPS in existance except for those on the Wii then it might seem innovative as The Conduit actually looks like a full blown FPS with good graphics and controls; things that very few other FPSs have done on the Wii so far. If you don't ignore every other FPS in existance then it probably does look quite generic.

I think that the one thing that could be really innovative though is the inclusion of Motion Plus for improved tracking and melee combat.

It's not about The Conduit, but every company seems to just be throwing around the word "innovative" lately and it has lost its meaning.

Yeah that's true, especially early on it was being used a lot with just about every game using that word.

If this was the first FPS game promising great controls I'd say its 'innovative', but Red Steel ruined that.

Oh, there is no doubt that The Conduit is going to be an unique and original game on the Wii... thats why it is getting so much hype. I never really use to follow games in there development, but this one I just couldn't resist...

wii motion plus is no more for conduit. HVS said that it felt gimmicky.

What I'm really worried about is how the online play is going to be like. Because I really don't want the game to lag a lot while I'm trying to kill somebody. But other than that I cannot wait to play the game.

Vash, where did you here that? It makes sense but where?

it was in one of the interviews right after comic con. it makes sense because there arent enough things in an fps that could use wiimotionplus.

Don't know if this is any kind of new information -- I did search around a bit -- but Amazon is taking pre-orders for shipping on June 9th.

Last edited:
I actually think motion-plus is a good thing, but it sucks that it wasn't a part of the controllers in the first place. and another messy f@*king accessory. So yeah, i could see allowing ALL wii owners to buy the game without buying more nintendo crap cause they decided to half ass it in the first place, a good idea XD

Back