The official conduit thread - the sequel

Check here: http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2136957,00.asp

Anti-aliasing basically just smooths edges, making the jaggies less apparent.

He's right. And in the case of Wii, it would be ideal to have anti-aliasing because the system's max output is 480p.

I think Mario Galaxy had anti-aliasing which would explain the smooth graphics. But Twilight Princess seemed like it didnt- remember that jaggie bridge in the intro??

Yeah everything is looking great. I'm getting really quite excited for the game. It comes out in about 2 months right?

Yeah everything is looking great. I'm getting really quite excited for the game. It comes out in about 2 months right?

Yeah, it's looking like the release date is June 23rd.

EDIT: Here's the official box art

shapeimage_1.jpg

I think it looks pretty good!

Last edited:

shapeimage_1.jpg

THANK YOU!! I've been telling people that old box art wasn't official but everyone just kept whining. REMEMBER PEOPLE!! Official box art is NOT released until the actual game is released, everything and anything is subject to change!!(including release dates)

Last edited:

shapeimage_1.jpg

Thanks for this. Doesn't look too bad.

No it doesn't at all... although I think they shouldn't have made it look "cartoony."

Also, where is your source for that being the official one? Because both ign.com and sega.com have the black cover with the name on it, not this one...

Last edited:
No it doesn't at all... although I think they shouldn't have made it look "cartoony."

Also, where is your source for that being the official one? Because both ign.com and sega.com have the black cover with the name on it, not this one...

It's on Amazon and Wikipedia.

Back