the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

ok, i have to admit. . . . . i'm really lazy for MOST of the day :/ and i REALLY don't think i'll ever want to quit smoking :/

I call in sick to work sometimes just for the hell of it cause I don't feel like working.

[DS]Leader;1039191 said:
i was gay at first but now i'm straighter than a straight line

That's great :)
I always hear cases were straights go gay but not viceversa.
What made you change?

My past relationships have been based on the idea that I should, for heavens sake, experience it. So none of them have ever come about purely because I wanted it, but simply, because I thought that they should do. I don't like the idea of marriage, and I think nannies are the best way to go if you're ever cursed with children. I generally prefer being myself, rather than 'Jack and whoever'. I suppose I'm destined to actually do what I want to do, and not be bogged down with children, or a wife.

Hardly much of a confession, however, it's fact.

Ahh, and of course. Whilst I still respect them, homosexuals bother me. I'll never be awkward around one, or even treat them differently (it is after all, who they are, and it's not down to me to judge that), but I just think it really rather strange.

You are far too old fashioned :lol:

As for gays though, I have no problem with them unless they are camp.

Last edited:
Ya know, Jack. I think I know what you're saying. I want kids and commitment...But I really don't wanna lose me either. I guess when I get older I'm going to think more wisely about it but right now, I'm living life my way.

also, those are my exact feelings on gays. I don't understand them, but as long as they don't try anything on me, I wont treat them any differently.

[DS]Leader;1039282 said:
people making fun of me alot....

omg that's f**ked!! ok now i understand :/ i'm sorry to hear. thankfully NO ONE has ever hated me/ discriminated against me for being bi :/

I suppose many people can see where I'm coming from, but would still want children, and obviously, commitment - though, it just doesn't appeal to me.

I think my worst fear would be living in a household, full of childrens toys, constant mess, and some horrible people-carrier car.

I want a nice house, the way that I want it (so of course it'd be rather eccentric). I want a car that I can be proud of and enjoy, and I want to be able to spend my money, on me. Not children. I also aim to completely change my career when I'm tired of what I'm doing, and with a family, it's horribly difficult to study again, quit a job, and then start doing something else. I also don't think I'm all that old fashioned, because I don't think you have to rule out women (I suppose I sound a little like Daniel Meade there), or children. If one has nieces and nephews, then surely one can visit them.

I just think that I can do so much more with my life without a family, and can really enjoy life much more. I think I'd kill myself if I ever lived a life like that on 'Outnumbered' (British comedy, it's actually bloody funny).

Awhh man I don't think I've ever agreed with you as much as I do now.
I don't want kids. For the same reasons PLUS I've seen my sister go through child birth, it's not pretty and I'm not going through THAT. And, I have four nephews and three younger brothers, plently to buy presents for, take to wherever kids go these days.. but the joy of giving them back to their mother at the end of it =)

My aunties 50 now.. no kids. She usually spends half the year in Wales (currently at her parents house as she's looking for a new house to buy over here) then the rest of the year out in America in her own place. But she's currently been out in America since September as she's got some things going on out there. She doesn't work, spends her days by the pool, going shopping going out for lunch etc. She is working on opening her own business now though. I tell my family all the time, that's what I want to be like when I'm 50.

Back