the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

i launched homemade rockets with charles -- 3' tall or so and made of metal... we launched 5... then after we lost a 2nd one we thought we might get in trouble if something got damaged.

we couldn't find them since the parachutes didn't open... missile?

I liked it, really..wasn't too bad.

Anyways, I've done some things I regret in my younger days. Leaving without paying for meals a few times and lighting portapotties on fire.

What, no stolen cars? xD

I once stole candy from a baby and took 37 cents in change from the change returner thingy in subway to pay for my sandwhich

We already had a Confession's Thread. It ran for a blissful 6 Pages. Then Died.

However. I'll give the first (Possible) Confession

- I think I could (Possibly) still be Bi-Sexual. Maybe. I don't know. I'm moving way more towards Women now, After last Year's Counselling. But. I don't know. :S

Honestly, I really don't think those counselling things work. I've never heard of one true "success" story. I believe that you are how you are, and you should never have to try and hide away from that.

if someone wants to change then encourage them...
like a smoker wishing to quit. a nail biter wishing to quit nail biting.

if someone wants to change then encourage them...
like a smoker wishing to quit. a nail biter wishing to quit nail biting.

That's something negative, I really doubt that sexuality is. You can't just start someone off gay or something and then decide to give it up. Creating a different you for cosmetic and health reasons, fine, go for it.

And I definitely wouldn't encourage quitting smoking, I'd encourage not starting it like a stupid moron. Otherwise I want an "I've never smoked!" medal if they're getting praised for realizing they've been through a birthing process, half of their life, half of their child's life and half of their finances wasted. Well done, you.

I saw a kid getting bullied in the hallway, so I went up to confront the kids who were messing with him. They put his shirt over his head and one of the three kids held his arms back. I told them to let him go and they though they were tough because it was three of them. I punched one kid in the face and since he was a skinny little creep he fell down and didn't get back up. The other kid was a problem, but he started losing. The other guy who was holding the kid let him go to come at me. The kid that was getting bullied accidentally punched me in the face because he was swinging wildly. I just acted out of reflexes and punched him straight in the face. He had a bruise for like a week and I felt bad the whole time.

I still can't get over someone that I haven't seen in 4 years. Every relationship I have never lasts long or goes well. It's like I'm not satisfied with any other girl. Now she's pregnant, and I'd still take her.

I don't know why it's like this. We never went out. We were best friends. REALLY close friends. Now she wont even talk to me. I guess I just hate the fact that I never saw that she wanted to be more than friends till it was to late. When I realized it she was going to move away.

Well if you want to become straight there's an easy way... join a super-hero team like Batman and Robin. They were the straightest team I've ever seen *wink* *wink*.

No, jokes aside... do whatever you want. It's your life, living it any other way than how you want to is just wasting it. Whatever makes you happy... or the quote I prefer, "whatever floats your boat."

Oh... and with nail biting there's an easy solution... it's called a butcher's knife and a chopping board (try it some time).

Back