The Official Endless Ocean Blue World Friend Code Exchange

I FINALLY GOT THE GAME YAY!!!! lol

Anyways my FC is 2221-7166-1680

post your friend code to exchange with me! I also have Wii Speak!
i added you to my friend roster on endless ocean blue world my fc is 1201-5434-0822

wanna be friends on endless oceans

hey guys just wondering if you want to be friends so i can actualy go diving online k by

oh and i am a boy not a girl because some people think alex is a girl name

wixpix my friend code is 1201-5434-0882
if you want to talk to me on the wii my wii friend code 6182-5866-9292-7481

i wasn't able to go on lately becaude i lost wifi about a month ago sorry hopely i get it back soon

i put in your friend code alredy and my friend code is 5912-1756-6352, can't wait to dive. p.s. i have a wii speak and completed most of this awsome game:yesnod:

Please ...I need friends for Endless Ocean. I am finally online again. I have Wii speak hooked up too, but no idea how to use it yet.
My FC is 0249-5703-2981
I play evenings during the week and late night on weekends. Diane

get my friend code okay and when you bought the wii speak it came with a small paper that says ticket number. u put that number in wii shop channel(the one that comes with the wii) also put my wii number in. i will put your wii number and friend code so we can dive together:lovewii:if u have any questions how to what i just told you, e-mail me at [email protected] hope to dive with u soon:wink5::shifty::thumbsup:

put yor wii number in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1please

I GOT WIFI BACK! ^_^ who ever wants to add me just PM me and il be sure to add you

my wii number is in my signature lol

Back