The Official Headset Petition

signed
JCpackers05 said:
not signed. cause making a headset would completly go against all that there trying to do. such as prevent foul language and competitive play. waste of a thread. waste of time.

wtf...what kind of pussypants r u?:prrr:,headset is awesome. it's like playing with people like they're actually there. it's way funner..makin fun of others mistakes/misfortunes... laughin.... jokin...
don't be a loner. ppl like this ruin life

1) yes, if they can addd levels to games, they cann add more options like headsets and online play (if they wanted to...)
2)bluetooth, if it comse with a charging station (hate changing batteries)

Last edited by a moderator:
DaWgX said:
signed

wtf...what kind of pussypants r u?:prrr:,headset is awesome. it's like playing with people like they're actually there. it's way funner..makin fun of others mistakes/misfortunes... laughin.... jokin...
don't be a loner. ppl like this ruin life

1) yes, if they can addd levels to games, they cann add more options like headsets and online play (if they wanted to...)
2)bluetooth, if it comse with a charging station (hate changing batteries)

i know how awesome it is to have a mic. i have a 360 and yeah it makes online 10x better. but what i actually said was. nintendo isnt going to make one because it goes against what there trying to prevent....

Renz said:
prevent competitive play online because of a headset?? You had me going there for a second. Waste of time reading and trying to get you too understand.

yes prevent competitive play. what do you do online in a game? trash talk/argue/be an idiot. you cant sit there and say that you arent that much more competitive with someone who is annoying you over the headset online....

JCpackers05 said:
yes prevent competitive play. what do you do online in a game? trash talk/argue/be an idiot. you cant sit there and say that you arent that much more competitive with someone who is annoying you over the headset online....

What is wrong with competitive play? I think I'd appreciate that. I love an intense game and a lot of that will be taken away if we have no scoring boards, headsets, or some type of communication. Ug, nintendo has to get on the ball.

Mingus said:
What is wrong with competitive play? I think I'd appreciate that. I love an intense game and a lot of that will be taken away if we have no scoring boards, headsets, or some type of communication. Ug, nintendo has to get on the ball.

EXACTLY MY POINT! jesus. except everything that you want and i want and everyone wants! nintenod is blaintly preventing...

Back