** The Official Help Set Up Wii Thread***

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Everyone is going to have questions on how to set there wii up, or if they cant figure something out, so lets use this thread to try and just post ur questions in here and hoepfully somone will answer it, this way this forum wont be filled with " How do i"....... Only a few more hours until midnight release!!!! SO if you already have any questions post them here, if you have a quesiton about hwo to set up ur wii, heres the thread!!!

Thanks, i was thinking so many people are going to come here including new people who just got theres, so lets keep in on 1 thread and ppl can answer on this thread... I will help too..!!!:thumbsup:

I realy doubt there will be any hardware/software issues. Consoles are usually extremely easy to setup. But yeh, nice idea.

i already got a question =p. for the sensor bar, does it HAVE to be under or above the tv or can it go on the floor about 2-3 feet below my tv?

Any guess as to how we get Opera?
Last I read it will be A free download till june 2007?

trido

opera, news channel, and the weather channel will not be avalabile until:
opera: not confirmed News: jan. 27 Weather: Dec. 20

According to the "Newbie" post, you'll get the Opera Browser through Wii Points on the shop channel.

Good to see this thread is helping people!

its 12:03 the wii is officialy RELEASED!!!

i got mine on ebay. So its will hoepfully be shipped out monday... I had a good feeling i wouldnt have a shot getting one so i got one on ebay... i called a 24/7 walmart thats about 13 miles from me ( there is one 1 mile away but its not 24/7) and i asked how many ppl r outside, she said we have 19-20 systems and over 20 ppl outside..

Back