The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

i just got my wii with mario galaxy and red steel

after going to best buys to future shops to Eb games to walmart I finaly found one at the place i least excepted costco

I got up early, went to Target and got mine for $38. A nice deal I have to say! ^_^

Unfortunately I can't play it right now. I'll only be able to play it once Best Buy gets Wiis in. I really hope that's soon. :frown2:

I as well got Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas.

Got Mine...

I got mine two days before Christmas (We Celebrated Early)....awesome game!

I got mine yesterday...... OMFG what a game. I'm gonna have to take it easy so i dont complete it too quickly. Loving it Loving it Loving it.... Loving it like this.....

I bought mine from gamestop two days ago, and had to wait in line for about half an hour. I must say, this game is a little more on the kiddie side than i thought it would be, but still pretty fun.

i got mine christmas eve and so far i have nothing but good things to say about it

Got the Wii and SMG as a Christmas gift for the family. It has been a long time since I played video games and I must say that this game ROCKS, even this old guy is able to play it. Some of the speed levels kick my butt though.

I got mine for Xmas but I hav'nt been on it alot since my remote/sensor bar isn't working properly.

So I'm guessing everybody will recommend this game to me? haha. I just don't need an addiction right now, but we'll see :lol:

hockeyrat said:
So I'm guessing everybody will recommend this game to me? haha. I just don't need an addiction right now, but we'll see :lol:

Got mine for X-mas. Your totally right it will become an addiction if you buy it!!

Back