** The Official " I got My WII Thread"***

I camped out at my walmart and scored!!!

I was so anxious when the dorky guy with the megaphone finally said, "We are begginning, Number 1 and 2 you're up". 15 numbers later, I got to go into the lay-a-way dept. and pay for the Wii!!!! I got the console and the Marvel Ultimate Alliance game with Zelda and NFS Carbon on pre-order. I just set it up and it is awesomeness!!!

i got my Wii

stood in line for 16 hours and i was the first person to get the wii in
Douglasville Georgia.

The wal mart i stayed at only got in 28 of there 58 they were supposed to get and there were 35 people up there so they were afraid someone was gonna try and steal the wii from us smart people who got there early.

i got an extra controller set and LoZ TP havent played zelda yet been playin Wii Sports its Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun even on my crappy tv. Me n my sis made our Miis and have been playin it for like an hour. annnnd now she says im off to play Zelda

the remote is so comfortable very easy to pick up simple yet satisfying.

and the Bowling is actually pretty fun

I've got a different Wii story heh.

I drove up to my EB Games at about 11 PM. Sat in my nice heated car and read a book for about 20 minutes then walked up to the store door. The clerk saw me looking in the window and beckoned me in. There I joined the 5 other people waiting to get their designated one of six pre-reservered Wii's. We chatted for about 10 minutes, then I spent the rest of the time until midnight playing Guitar Heros 2. Midnight hit, I was the last in line. I casually strolled up to the counter, signed for my Wii that I had paid off last Thursday and walked out. Left the store by 12:10, was home by 12:15 with my Wii, LoZ:TP, Madden 07, and an extra controller. Haven't put in Zelda, because I would like to get some sleep tonight. I have a fear that if I put it in, I would stay up all night playing it.

I did however play Madden and it was hard to get used to timing the hits and stuff. Still gonna take a bit of getting used to. I keep hitting all the buttons at once in an attempt to make the QB throw the ball and forget you have to swing the controller :rolleyes:

So... to those of you who have got your Wii and gave them a spin... Here is the most important question of them all...

Was the Wii worth the money and anticipation? Truthfully now, don't just go "I'd better say yes or else I'll get flamed", because I really want to know if putting up my hopes will be a good or bad thing.

BlightedArt said:
So... to those of you who have got your Wii and gave them a spin... Here is the most important question of them all...

Was the Wii worth the money and anticipation? Truthfully now, don't just go "I'd better say yes or else I'll get flamed", because I really want to know if putting up my hopes will be a good or bad thing.

This is the kind of video game system I have wished for, for years. The interaction omgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Every gamer should have a wii even if they already have a 360 or ps3.

Well its 1am i am waiting till 4am to leave to target I hope to be the 1st inline I will be recording the whole thing well at least part of it anyways check out my site Uber Micro for the video should be uploaded by friday :)

I got the last one at the particular Walmart I waited at. I thought that was pretty cool. And it's all thanks to a small cutting problem that happened. A few hours into the wait, the manager's count started to change.

Back