** The Official " I got My WII Thread"***

got my wii about four hours ago, been playing ever since. I absolutely love it.

first game i played was red steel, took me about 15 minutes to get used to the controls, but i love it now.

I really cant wait to see what comes next for the amazing console.

Tomorrow i plan on winning a ddr tournament and getting $100 for first place, so ill go pick up a Nintendo WiFi adapter to get my wii online!

You guys will love it when you finally get it.:thumbsup:

dude 12 hours i had to wait at walmart. thank god, im got it. twilight princess as well........but, i gotta wait till x-mas to play. sucks huh?? aw well, as long as i got it in my garage, its all good.

why would you wait that long if you cant even play it till christmas.... im sure by christmas you will be able to walk into a store and get it...

My brother waited in line for 26 hours. i would have stayed but i have work. Bah.
Oh well now hes the one passed out while I enjoy the wii i payed for and he worked so hard to get.:prrr:

oh btw, i also got LoZ tp, it looks alright, my friend is playing it as i type.
RedSteel ownz, i cant wait to get a third controller and fourth controller.

Oh to whoever asked, Yes the wii is worth it. I have to admit this last week, i was a bit skeptical, but now that i have it and have played a few games on it, i can honestly say it is the best console ive played on ever.
10/10 from me.... and if you woulda asked me last week what i thought of it i woulda said 8/10.

I waited 6 hours at my toys r us. I tried every Meijer in the area, but they were only getting 16 consoles. I went to a toys r us and they were doing a midnight launch and were selling between 140-160 units. I havent tried zelda yet, but wii sports was alot of fun.

My Wii story.

I preordered Mine way way way back in June. I was second on this list and there were already a 100 on the PS3. I was okay okay when I preordered it until I researched it. Wow. I went loco. OMG THE WII IT'S AMAZING. Yes it is! SO my cousin calls my house on Saturday and says I tried to call you Thurdays for your Wii but you weren't there, come get it today. I went wow. They had 8 preorders and 2 Wiis, I was #2.

Thank god for cousins.

hey, i dont mind. trust me, i am very patient. even though i did have to wait for it for 12 hours and not be able to play it, it makes me feel better knowing im not gonna have to like run to stores and look for Wii's. the Wii is for me and my bro. so since hes 11, its considered a christmas present. how many days till christmas??? lol. like i said, i dont care. but i did film myself with my Wii. but chea, im not saying its gonna be easy not playing zelda when its right in my garage, but hey lifes tough. have fun everyone playing and please, warn us about spoilers if your gonna leak info. some ppl in these threads still might not have zelda and/or may not want any spoilers without notice.

Mii with my Wii[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK9XJ-ByG3Y[/MEDIA]

Wii Sports is frickin awesome, it's 4 in teh fricken morning and be and 3 friends have been playing it since i set it up, seriously a fun system i can only hope red steel is as good.

I would like to commend the folks at my local walmart, they were really nice, very friendly and kept open communication with us to make for a very smooth launch night, thank you.

oh and they GAVE US A FREE DINNER!! hurray for chicken strips and potato wedges! you guys rock!

I ended up staying the night with some friends, we made a shanty town with tipped over carts and tons of blankets. all together a very fun experience.

my walmart gave us water bottles and chocolate donuts. but thats it. sucks, but hey atleast they gave us something. lol

friend code...

i was pissed because my walmart only had 4 controllers, and they ended having like 9 nunchucka left, and the guy said there was 10, and he saw them all

Back