The official "i hate school" thread

I also hate homework.
school.gif

I don't hate school...

Sure homework, studying and some of the classes may be a bore but it beats sitting around at home all day without anything to do.

paintba||er said:
Ya I know but it doesn't have to be so long and boring. It could just be a few hours a day. And you definetly don't need to learn calculus and all that crap. Half the stuff I learn in school I will never use outside of school. I doubt anyone will ever come up to me and ask me to graph a line that is perpendicular to y=7x+9 and passes through (5,4). Its just not gonna happen.

agreed.
I mean you're going to use some of the stuff they teach you in certain jobs, but i mean seriously, no ones gonna use most of the stuff they teach us in class. Just stupid.

Anyways as for school,
I don't like it. It's boring and I just think it's a waste of time. Though we do learn stuff, which we should be grateful for, it's just too damn long.

Sitting in a chair for 6-7 hours listening to someone talk, has got to be one of the most boring things ever.
Though teachers that make the class, persay, "fun" or at least more enjoyable, make any class better but dang...half of my teachers just bore me to death.
Anyways, that's all i got now.

school is mad borin espesally(sp much?) wen i am forced into classes,i would have taken italian but my mom said takin spanish would b better for work.now i have nothin against spanish speakers but im italian so shouldnt i learn how 2 speak my language?

kiraownsurmom said:
school is mad borin espesally(sp much?) wen i am forced into classes,i would have taken italian but my mom said takin spanish would b better for work.now i have nothin against spanish speakers but im italian so shouldnt i learn how 2 speak my language?

Well I'm guessing your in the US and the reason you take spanish is so you can speak to Mexicans. But usually in schools they will teach you the dialect from Spain so you still can't speak very well with people from Mexico. My brother took Spanish and when he worked at McDonalds he still couldn't talk to any of the Mexican people that worked there. Thats why I took Deutsch. :)

Shouldn't hate school..they are the days where you can get into trouble and you ain't got a care in the world :)

paintba||er said:
Ya I know but it doesn't have to be so long and boring. It could just be a few hours a day. And you definetly don't need to learn calculus and all that crap. Half the stuff I learn in school I will never use outside of school. I doubt anyone will ever come up to me and ask me to graph a line that is perpendicular to y=7x+9 and passes through (5,4). Its just not gonna happen.

the line would be y = -1/7x + 4 5/7

i believe :thumbsup: although im tired so you can check my work

surfinrach90 said:
Shouldn't hate school..they are the days where you can get into trouble and you ain't got a care in the world :)

those days are gone in my school

someone tripped a kid and went to court

Well in my school all the fun was taken away when we got our new principle. Every hall has at least one camera and up to three in the busier ones. And if you do anything they always bring the cops into it. My friend got into a fight and they suspended him for a week, gave him a ticket for $500, and he's got to go to juvie for a month once school gets out. I almost got suspended for kicking a bottle that was on the floor. It used to be fun when you could go screw off and do stuff you arn't supposed to but you can't do any of that stuff any more.

freakpizzaboy said:
someone got raped at my school....

stop complaining, it could be worse

Same thing happened at my school, but it's actually one of the best schools in the state I live in. Stuff happens in a big school, so I guess I'm qaulified to complain now!

Sorry, I don't know about the giant public school woes since I go to a Private HS with about 800 people, but I actually like school. I laugh at all the US kids that complain about school and say it should be shorter and get less homework. It is probably the US that needs the most school lol. Just look at Japan and Mexico and them. Saturday school yay.

To Paintba||er, maybe you should find a new friend. Why do you complain about getting fined for beating someone up? And the bottle, why not pick it up and throw it away. The punishment was a little harsh though, if not a little exaggerated.

Brawny said:
To Paintba||er, maybe you should find a new friend. Why do you complain about getting fined for beating someone up? And the bottle, why not pick it up and throw it away. The punishment was a little harsh though, if not a little exaggerated.

Why would I find a new friend? I would of beat him up to. And you shouldn't have to pay $500 get suspended and have to go to juvie just for geting in a fight. I could see one of them but all 3? And theres no way I'm going to pick up someone elses garbage especially when I don't know where its been. Btw your sig is way to long.

Well thats why you get a job

I would rather stay in school, focus on my work and studies so later on in life I can make something of myself instead of working at a dead end job with wages $6-10/hour such as McDonalds.

paintba||er said:
Why would I find a new friend? I would of beat him up to. And you shouldn't have to pay $500 get suspended and have to go to juvie just for geting in a fight. I could see one of them but all 3? And theres no way I'm going to pick up someone elses garbage especially when I don't know where its been. Btw your sig is way to long.

I really don't understand public schools and why so many fights. I guess I'm just too sheltered. Yah, punishments are a little harsh, but only self defense deserves a fight. And I am a black-belt btw, so don't call me a pacifist. To the garbage thing.:frown2: And the sig, I've been thinking that. Haven't gotten a notice or anything. Jman is just too much of an idiot to not get quoted. Also the retard thing is good too.

Back