The Official iPod Thread!

A

adf3424sdff

Hey my fellow members of new zealand (or maybe not..),
This is now the official thread to talk all things iPod, talk about iTunes, games, news, sales, Anything you want.

Let's GO!

Lee.J

ipod-family.jpg

its funny how no one responded i guess no one really cares about ipods. why cant we talk about iriver, zune, etc. etc. etc. here also take your blantant apple fanboyism elsewhere we dont want your type here. :lol: :lol: :ciappa: :yikes:

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
Why did you mention NZ?

I don't know, just a random spur-of-the-moment type thing i guess :lol:

Lee

Does anyone know if I should wait for a new Ipod to come out? Will there be any new releases this year? Or should I just get the 30gb one out right now... I don't exactly need it right now, but probably by september, any suggestions?

Celestial said:
Does anyone know if I should wait for a new Ipod to come out? Will there be any new releases this year? Or should I just get the 30gb one out right now... I don't exactly need it right now, but probably by september, any suggestions?
buy it at my comic book shop real bargain or shipping +$30 extra for foreing shipping :lol: :aureola: :yesnod: forein includes us states of new jersey virginia hawaii alaska alabama etc. and outside of us also i sell for ceahp bargain but it may be used also i send you serial number so you know its legit!!1

Celestial said:

The iPhone is coming out, but that's a phone with a mini-iPod built in lol.
I say get the iPod now or whenever, slap on all your music, videos etc and have fun. You won't regret it:)
BTW im not a salesman :lol:
Lee

lee.jarratt said:
The iPhone is coming out, but that's a phone with a mini-iPod built in lol.
I say get the iPod now or whenever, slap on all your music, videos etc and have fun. You won't regret it:)
BTW im not a salesman BUT BIGCOMICBOOKFAN IS BUY IT FROM HIM GREAT SELLER A+!!!11:lol: :lol: :wink: :ciappa: :mad5:
Lee

i agree with lee!!1

my complaint about lee:

My complaint about Lee

I have never aspired to become a speechwriter, politician, or mainstream political columnist. Nevertheless, if you can look beyond my pitiable writing style you'll honestly see that I have something important to tell you about Lee. Let me get to the crux of the matter: If Lee would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives. His positions will have consequences -- very serious consequences. And we ought to begin doing something about that. The reason Lee wants to crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world is that he's entirely putrid. If you believe you have another explanation for his insensitive behavior, then please write and tell me about it. I once told him that his ability to reason from premise to conclusion is nearly non-existent. How did he respond to that? He proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that I myself recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to point out the glaring contradiction between Lee's idealized view of tribalism and reality. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why if it were up to Lee, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism.

To state it in stark and simple terms, somebody has to focus on what unites rather than divides us. That somebody can be you. In any case, Lee's latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining, but certainly not informative. Lee sometimes has trouble convincing people that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few snobbism-oriented twaddlers to constate authoritatively that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that if it weren't for pestilential marauders, Lee would have no friends. I can only present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be if his irresponsible little empire is decimated down to those whose inborn lack of character permits them to betray anyone and everyone for the well-known thirty pieces of silver. Ethnocentrism and defeatism are not synonymous. In fact, they are so frequently in opposition and so universally irreconcilable that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Lee". In it, I chronicle all of Lee's harangues, from the conniving to the stolid, and conclude that we must express our concerns about Lee's snippy, homicidal artifices. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time.

To say anything else would be a lie. However much Lee may deny it, if he makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to fight scurrility and slander. In order to convince us that the average working-class person can't see through his chicanery, Lee often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. To end this letter, I would like to make a bet with Lee. I will gladly give him a day's salary if he can prove that his apologues are all sweetness and light, as he insists. If Lee is unable to prove that, then his end of the bargain is to step aside while I disentangle people from the snares set by him and his vicegerents. So, do we have a bet, Lee?

bigcomicbookfan said:
my complaint about lee:

My complaint about Lee

I have never aspired to become a speechwriter, politician, or mainstream political columnist. Nevertheless, if you can look beyond my pitiable writing style you'll honestly see that I have something important to tell you about Lee. Let me get to the crux of the matter: If Lee would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives. His positions will have consequences -- very serious consequences. And we ought to begin doing something about that. The reason Lee wants to crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world is that he's entirely putrid. If you believe you have another explanation for his insensitive behavior, then please write and tell me about it. I once told him that his ability to reason from premise to conclusion is nearly non-existent. How did he respond to that? He proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that I myself recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to point out the glaring contradiction between Lee's idealized view of tribalism and reality. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why if it were up to Lee, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism.

To state it in stark and simple terms, somebody has to focus on what unites rather than divides us. That somebody can be you. In any case, Lee's latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining, but certainly not informative. Lee sometimes has trouble convincing people that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few snobbism-oriented twaddlers to constate authoritatively that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that if it weren't for pestilential marauders, Lee would have no friends. I can only present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be if his irresponsible little empire is decimated down to those whose inborn lack of character permits them to betray anyone and everyone for the well-known thirty pieces of silver. Ethnocentrism and defeatism are not synonymous. In fact, they are so frequently in opposition and so universally irreconcilable that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Lee". In it, I chronicle all of Lee's harangues, from the conniving to the stolid, and conclude that we must express our concerns about Lee's snippy, homicidal artifices. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time.

To say anything else would be a lie. However much Lee may deny it, if he makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to fight scurrility and slander. In order to convince us that the average working-class person can't see through his chicanery, Lee often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. To end this letter, I would like to make a bet with Lee. I will gladly give him a day's salary if he can prove that his apologues are all sweetness and light, as he insists. If Lee is unable to prove that, then his end of the bargain is to step aside while I disentangle people from the snares set by him and his vicegerents. So, do we have a bet, Lee?

Thanks for the generous helping of essay you wrote, well not really, obviously you went on a website and copied and pasted an argument or something and inserted my name where another persons name should be.
Skimming through that, It has nothing to do with anything I have said to you. I have never spoken to you apart from this thread and your 'welcome' thread which I welcomed you to wiichat.
Thankyou,
Lee :lol:

You actually maed a thread about ipods lol

Maybe i shoud take your posts more serriously!

Back