the official mario galaxy help thread

daviduk200 said:
i only have 13 stars left to get.

and havent come across any other stars,

heh, the luigi panel was hard, good luck. i just got all 120 stars right now.

anyways, you get the red star in.....

the gate galaxy

yeha luigi coin level is well hard, and im struggleing on the space junk purple coin mission, they are the only two i have left now

how do you unlock purple coin missions? ps: i already have fly mario

now i have 53 stars and have been playing 13-16hrs. it`s not as short as you guys make it seem

andrewguy said:
how do you unlock purple coin missions? ps: i already have fly mario

now i have 53 stars and have been playing 13-16hrs. it`s not as short as you guys make it seem
Beat Bowser in the center of the universe and let the game auto save after credits to unlock the purple coin comet

iv got all 120 stars took me 19 hours :), anyway, i heard there is another star, not sure, but iv not had a chance to play it since i got my 120th star, but when i spoke to rosolina she said we had to save my special one first, but i already beat the final boos when i had 90 stars, so i have to do it again why?

daviduk200 said:
iv got all 120 stars took me 19 hours :), anyway, i heard there is another star, not sure, but iv not had a chance to play it since i got my 120th star, but when i spoke to rosolina she said we had to save my special one first, but i already beat the final boos when i had 90 stars, so i have to do it again why?
To unlock Luigi

Just got SMG a couple of days ago and only got 2 stars so far. My question is while i was on a particular planet is there a way to save it from that point? I tried but couldn't find a way to save it while i was walking around the planet. The only option I had was to go back to the observatory and save from there.
thanks

waxen said:
Just got SMG a couple of days ago and only got 2 stars so far. My question is while i was on a particular planet is there a way to save it from that point? I tried but couldn't find a way to save it while i was walking around the planet. The only option I had was to go back to the observatory and save from there.
thanks

Not possible to save while on a planet, most of them are designed that they take 5-10 minutes anyways so it shouldnt be a huge deal.

-Pnuts

HOW DO YOU ENABLE 2 PLAYER CO OP??? I HAVE TRIED FOR A LONG TIME.
PRESSING A ON THE SCREEN WITH 2nd REMOTE DOES NOT WORK!!!!

you click on the little star with a 2 on the save select screen thingy, at least i think iv not tried yet

for all those who knew about
LUIGI
and wanted to know if they got to collect all the stars again, well heres your answer.

yes you do, iv got 7 stars again with
LUIGI

awsome
i think its harder though.

i need to know though, is there 121 stars i heard from few poeple there is but can someone confirm this and how to get it

you can only say that you`ve beaten the game when
you have 121 stars with luigi

i have a qustion, when luigi is hiding in the bee galexy i cant find him WHERE IS HE!!!

took me a while to find him 2,

he is up a tree one of the ones in the start area, go up the slope (the one u cant run up) an up the springboard, hes aroun there somewhere

Back